UA ORD-SIN, BKK-ORD $400, 2.0cpm

Subscribe
ORD-SFO-SIN, BKK-NRT-ORD

Distance: 19596 miles

What a deal

Example: https://www.google.com/flights/?f=0&...6-NRTORD0UA882
Very good find. Especially considering you avoid ANA at least on the outbound, making it a viable MR. thanks for posting.
Other United hubs are good too.

Just booked ewr-sin, bkk-ewr for Jan/Feb for $376.
great find, thank you.

lax-sin is rough 17+ hr in 789 coach. anybody explored w + fares?
So basically you are paying a few hundred dollars to be tortured for 17 hours You are a tougher man than me! All kidding aside that is a hell of a deal.

We are headed to SIN as well in Feb on CX but at 6' 2" not in E!
If we buy the empty middle seat, do we get extra food and free checked baggage?
AceReport likes this.
I'd be curious if there is a way to buy and retain the middle seat with this fare. As far as I know, the "I am a person of size and I want to buy two seats" needs to be done with an agent. And we certainly don't want to be speaking with any agents on this one. Is there a way to buy the "second seat" while staying exclusively online?
Quote: I'd be curious if there is a way to buy and retain the middle seat with this fare. As far as I know, the "I am a person of size and I want to buy two seats" needs to be done with an agent. And we certainly don't want to be speaking with any agents on this one. Is there a way to buy the "second seat" while staying exclusively online?
Why not speak to an agent? Unlike the China-YVR ploy over in the other thread, this is a roundtrip open-jaw bookable right on united.com that returns you to the city of origin and does not involve any sort of hidden city shenanigans. I doubt any agent will call the faredesk merely because a fare seems low. UA has been advertising $500 fares to Asia for the last few months, so this is not much lower than that.
Quote: Why not speak to an agent? Unlike the China-YVR ploy over in the other thread, this is a roundtrip open-jaw bookable right on united.com that returns you to the city of origin and does not involve any sort of hidden city shenanigans. I doubt any agent will call the faredesk merely because a fare seems low. UA has been advertising $500 fares to Asia for the last few months, so this is not much lower than that.
Don't be naive. ORD-SIN RT is $600, ORD-BKK RT is $600. But one can get it OJ'd for $400?

It's basic fare construction, and while they might not "call the faredesk", they might.
delete dupe post
That's a fantastic find.
Nice job, OP!
Does anyone have 2018 dates, preferably Feb or later, for this fare? I tried a few random itineraries and didn't find anything lower than $590 or so. Thanks.
Quote: Does anyone have 2018 dates, preferably Feb or later, for this fare? I tried a few random itineraries and didn't find anything lower than $590 or so. Thanks.
UA has fixed this one as far as I can tell.