Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] Alaska Sale through July 12

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2017, 6:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS 100k, DL PM, New Sagaya

Some deals today and tomorrow only on Alaska. For PDX, there is a $191 RT to DTW for 3,900 miles. 10:30 pm departure from PDX, return at 7:00 am from DTW that gets you back at 8:45 am.

Old Jul 16, 2017, 9:05 am

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
Question why did you not post this earlier?

Dude, I don't fly AS often, but why did you wait until July 12 to post this??
From what I see, this was not a flash sale?
Old Jul 16, 2017, 9:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
It was posted on the evening of the 11th and was a one day sale was announced earlier that day via email (for those that actually received the email.) It was extended an extra day to include bookings on the 12th. It was posted a good 24 hours before the 2 day sale ended so it was timely.

Last edited by CDKing; Jul 16, 2017 at 9:18 am
Old Jul 16, 2017, 9:12 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by Antonio8069
Dude, I don't fly AS often, but why did you wait until July 12 to post this??
From what I see, this was not a flash sale?
Not everyone checks fares multiple time per day just to report to FlyerTalk. Any notice at all should be appreciated and not slammed down just because it doesn't fit your model. This is exactly the attitude that causes many people not to post deals at all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.