Swiss: JFK-Majorca (PMI) $375 in August

Subscribe
Not sure if this is the right place to post

This was available last week and now the fares are back again

JFK-PMI $375 RT on Swiss Air
Have to route through Geneva there and back.
Found on Google Flights and booked through Swiss, Ebates gives 1% back

I booked 8/22-8/30
There is a 24 hour cancellation window.
Looks to be available for various dates for a minimum 6 day trip from August up until April of next year (possibly longer, but that's as far out as Google flights will let me search).
EWR also available for a little more
Good for SMD8
Quote: Good for SMD8
What is SMD8?
https://megado.com/
Google Fare alert indicated gone for dates I looked at. YMMV
Has anyone tried to do a stop in GVA? (Or ZRH if available?)

Won't let me, but I can't read the fare rules at the moment, so am not sure.
where?
Quote: Not sure if this is the right place to post

This was available last week and now the fares are back again

JFK-PMI $375 RT on Swiss Air
Have to route through Geneva there and back.
Found on Google Flights and booked through Swiss, Ebates gives 1% back

I booked 8/22-8/30
There is a 24 hour cancellation window.
Where are you seeing this? I tried Google Flights and the lowest fare ($602) is on Delta via BCN. Meanwhile, the best fare on UA via EWR is $1022.

Also, if any FTs have managed to get this to price on Swiss, what is the fare code? Sample dates?
nice find
Quote: Where are you seeing this? I tried Google Flights and the lowest fare ($602) is on Delta via BCN. Meanwhile, the best fare on UA via EWR is $1022.
As someone else said, it looks like the fare is already gone. I know that the prices I was looking at don't seem to still be there.

Quote: nice find
Are you still finding these prices somewhere? If so, where?
It looks like there are some JFK-PMI dates on Google Flights for $461 on Skyteam. September 8-13 is one example. It doesn't actually book for that price on Delta or Air France, but looks like it can be booked on KLM. There are a few dates available with some different routings.

September 8-13 looks like it is JFK-ORY-PMI on AF and Air Europa with a return on Air Europa and Delta through Madrid and ATL. If the Matrix is to be believed, there is an all KLM option available October 4-10 for $461, through Madrid on the way out and Amsterdam on the way back. Fare code VLPW3US.

Not too bad honestly though you start getting into the wetter and cooler months that late.