Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

CA: PEK-UCB US$44 RT Up to 1.05cpk

CA: PEK-UCB US$44 RT Up to 1.05cpk

Old Apr 10, 2017, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire, CA Gold
Originally Posted by Alihk
That is a great deal for earning miles, but how does't the PROMO:500 works? If but they only fly one flight per day, it at least take 8 days for the whole journey.... Absolutely a torture... Thanks for sharing btw!
Promo 500 and Promo Code APP10 is ONLY APPLY when you book on Thursday
ONLY Thursday! ONLY Thursday! ONLY Thursday!
Book on Thursday Beijing Time and you can fly any day you want

It is the promotion for member day (Thursday) and get traveler back to official App from travel agency eg. Ctrip, Qunar, Alitrip as travel agency control over 70% of Air ticket sales in China before
Old Apr 10, 2017, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by Edward_YUL
Not Too expensive as you imagine unless you prepare to buy a house in Beijing

If you find a Local 3 star Hotel it's around CNY100/US$15 Per Night

Public Transport between PEK and City is not too high, Airport Train to City is CNY 25/US$ 3.5 O/W, OR you can get public bus Airport Line 2(From Terminal 2, Free shuttle provided)+Subway Line 15+Other Subway for CNY 7-10/US$1-1.5 to almost anywhere inside 4th Ring road of Beijing City

Chinese Local Taxi App Provide PEK to Beijing City around CNY 85/US$12 which include the first 20 km and toll, but these App not provided in English Version, so you need to ask for a local to help, if you find a taxi from Taxi Stand outside of the airport, it's around CNY100-140/US$15-20 to City but the condition of cars are much worse than the taxi provided by App
I just got back from Beijing and can confirm those prices for transportation. The airport express is also very convenient and runs every 10-15 mins.

There are plenty of 'cheap' accommodations, but a 3 star local hotel also only has very local conditions at those prices and sometimes shared bathrooms which is a no-no for me. but if you spend a bit more you can actually have some very decent hotels ($40) that would cost three times as much in Shanghai.

Thanks for the great deal OP! I might jump on that if coming back to PEK soon
Old Apr 16, 2017, 1:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lesethan
I just got back from Beijing and can confirm those prices for transportation. The airport express is also very convenient and runs every 10-15 mins.

There are plenty of 'cheap' accommodations, but a 3 star local hotel also only has very local conditions at those prices and sometimes shared bathrooms which is a no-no for me. but if you spend a bit more you can actually have some very decent hotels ($40) that would cost three times as much in Shanghai.

Thanks for the great deal OP! I might jump on that if coming back to PEK soon
You can try to use alitrip APP and always a lot of promotions:-::-:
Recently they have promo in Beijing 5-star hotel Crowne Plaza for CNY99
Old Apr 19, 2017, 11:31 am

Programs: UA1K, AAEXP, CZ G, MU PLT, CA PLT, Hyatt D, Hilton D, Marriott PP
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Edward_YUL
Not Too expensive as you imagine unless you prepare to buy a house in Beijing

If you find a Local 3 star Hotel it's around CNY100/US$15 Per Night

Public Transport between PEK and City is not too high, Airport Train to City is CNY 25/US$ 3.5 O/W, OR you can get public bus Airport Line 2(From Terminal 2, Free shuttle provided)+Subway Line 15+Other Subway for CNY 7-10/US$1-1.5 to almost anywhere inside 4th Ring road of Beijing City

Chinese Local Taxi App Provide PEK to Beijing City around CNY 85/US$12 which include the first 20 km and toll, but these App not provided in English Version, so you need to ask for a local to help, if you find a taxi from Taxi Stand outside of the airport, it's around CNY100-140/US$15-20 to City but the condition of cars are much worse than the taxi provided by App
yes, I see. I just mean all the others spending was totally more than the fare...
Old Apr 19, 2017, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kulin
yes, I see. I just mean all the others spending was totally more than the fare...
Remember, Same day return@:-)@:-)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.