O/w Oak => BCN $160 (Iberia)

Subscribe
Outgoing on Saturdays pretty much through EoS. Can also come back for about $100. Great positioning flight. Was able to book through bookwithmatrix because iberia is down
Quote: Outgoing on Saturdays pretty much through EoS. Can also come back for about $100. Great positioning flight. Was able to book through bookwithmatrix because iberia is down
On Matrix ITA I see it on Iberia at $299 RT most Tuesdays and Sundays beginning early this summer.
This is Level the new IAG low cost airline which will initially be operated by Iberia. No luggage, no food, curtailed millage at this price
I dont know much about "the level' - will this fare/airlines qualify for avios? tier points? lounge access? - i.e. the same benefits for oneworld airlines...
if so its still an awesome fare.
Quote: I dont know much about "the level' - will this fare/airlines qualify for avios? tier points? lounge access? - i.e. the same benefits for oneworld airlines...
if so its still an awesome fare.
It appears they will be at a reduction. There is a write up on Level on OMAAT,
http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...level-airline/

They also have LAX as well for around $300. This is IAG answer to Norwegian/WOW airlines.
Also available is 99 euros one way BCN to OAK. I just tried to book one, again with trave2be because iberia reservation is down. I got my ticket number. Look for dates on flights.google.com this one was in September but the calendar shows a lot of dates.
Extremely confusing. It's a IB A fare so it should earn normal mileage?
I was able to put my AA flyer number. Any idea how much the luggage will cost? The website is confusing since it says that flight Europe to America you can have one piece...But the ticket says that no luggage is allowed.

ETA: I just called Iberia and answer some questions...
1-The ticket does give you frequent flyer miles but only for Avios and Iberia plus not for the other programs
2-Luggage will cost 40 euros for check in luggage, must reserve 72 hours before
3-No food included in the ticket
4-You do have 10 kilos for carry on for free
Quote:
Avios y puntos Elite por vuelo
Flight Journey Avios Elite Points
IB2621 BCN - OAK ( BARCELONA - OAKLAND ) 613 40
Total: 613 40
613 Avios for BCN-OAK (5,960 miles)? 40 Elite Points.
Quote: 613 Avios for BCN-OAK (5,960 miles)? 40 Elite Points.
Great mileage run then! I suppose we need a "really cheap fares but forget about miles" sub-forum.
Quote: Great mileage run then! I suppose we need a "really cheap fares but forget about miles" sub-forum.
That's what this thread is for:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...rs-2017-a.html
I needed a cheap flight back from Europe to west coast during Fourth of July and this one fit the bill, since everyone jacked the prices up during July. Threw on $37 for an exit row and still paid less than $150.

I did find it hilarious that it wanted $37 for a meal, though. No thanks.
Called for a 24-h courtesy cancel. Avios earned is only 10%

This is confusing because it's marketed by IB, is an A fare, and oneworld credits by marketing carrier.

Does anyone have experience with IB-marketed, VY-operated fares?

Also, lounge access is usually a hit or miss with these kind of codeshares for sapphires/emeralds.

EDIT: LEVEL is operated by Iberia. The fare is marketed (e.g. IB 2621) by Iberia, the plane is operated by Iberia (for LEVEL). But it will accrue and post as a LEVEL fare?
Quote: EDIT: LEVEL is operated by Iberia. The fare is marketed (e.g. IB 2621) by Iberia, the plane is operated by Iberia (for LEVEL). But it will accrue and post as a LEVEL fare?
Norwegian type prices, so even 10% usable miles is MORE than what you will earn on Norwegian @:-)

Same @ la carte add on prices
This books into A class? With AA then this would earn like 12,000 miles RT * 10% = 1200 EQD's?