DL/Skyteam ORD-HKG $519

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL/Skyteam ORD-HKG $519

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2017, 5:06 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
I have never been to Hong Kong. I'd at least like to see a bit of the city and sample the local cuisine. Hopefully I have the energy after such a long flight.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 6:24 am

Programs: DL PM, HERTZ PC
This is a nice path. ORD -> SEA -> HKG and back. Might scoop this up on 4/14 - 4/17 mentioned above.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 1:06 pm

Apologize for the "rookie" question... But still not 100% clear to me after viewing Delta's website: Do I earn 100% MQM for the segments flown on Alaska metal given I booked via Delta and it's Delta marketed? I think the answer is yes, but wanted to check with the experts.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 2:37 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by c172rspilot
Apologize for the "rookie" question... But still not 100% clear to me after viewing Delta's website: Do I earn 100% MQM for the segments flown on Alaska metal given I booked via Delta and it's Delta marketed? I think the answer is yes, but wanted to check with the experts.
Yes, 100% because it's Delta ticketed. You will have a ticket # that starts 006
Old Jan 25, 2017, 2:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by Mrp Alert
Apparently, the Alaska ord-sea segment is causing some trickery to occur. This thread belongs in a much larger existing thread.
Very unlikely. The fare is available on all DL metal (such as via ORD-SLC-SEA-HKG and similar return), and has been available on the UA and CX nonstops at the same base fare for many days.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 3:05 am

Programs: DL Diamond
I kept it on DL metal 3/3-6 MDW-MSP-SEA-HKG-SEA-ATL-MDW. Even worked in a six hour layover in SEA to have brunch with friends on the return. Great fare - thanks, OP, for posting.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 10:19 am

Programs: AA Plat (challenge), UA Gold, AS MVPGold, SPG Plat
Looks like there is still plenty of availability from ORD in Mar/Apr!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.