Ua: Lax-den-lax $100

Subscribe
Nice for a a quick run.
It's quick but not much mileage for the money.
i did this for $90 r/t last month. doing it again in feb. its great to go visit but awful for MR purposes unless you can SDC to more creative routings.
AA matching with same day turns available. Some dates even less @ $97. Great for a quick, easy run. Thanks, OP!
Whit AA?
Are there dates on either AA or UA? I'm having trouble replicating this deal
Quote: Are there dates on either AA or UA? I'm having trouble replicating this deal
use google flights. it's there for a ton of same day turns.
Quote: i did this for $90 r/t last month. doing it again in feb. its great to go visit but awful for MR purposes unless you can SDC to more creative routings.
SDC is pretty plentiful for this route IME! Definitely worth a shot
Quote: SDC is pretty plentiful for this route IME! Definitely worth a shot
yep. it's easy assuming no IRROPS. i turned DEN-LAX into DEN-SMF-SFO-LAX.
Dropped to $81 for some days. Saw it on a blog.
Quote: yep. it's easy assuming no IRROPS. i turned DEN-LAX into DEN-SMF-SFO-LAX.
Nice quick segments
Quote: Dropped to $81 for some days. Saw it on a blog.
What blog was this? I took a quick look at google flights and didn't see any days at that price.
I think it expired at midnight. I had one held but decided against it since the CPM is only good if you can SDC. I don't think I can mention specific blogs on the forum, you can PM me if you want to know.
Quote: I think it expired at midnight. I had one held but decided against it since the CPM is only good if you can SDC. I don't think I can mention specific blogs on the forum, you can PM me if you want to know.
Oh okay, no problem. The blog isn't that important, I was just wondering about expiration or whatnot and you answered that Thanks for the reply
For what it's worth, if anyone is still looking for this, it looks like there is some availability until Feb 10th for $87.