Wiki Posts
Search

BA: INV to OGG £378

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2016, 5:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by headingwest
There seem to be some pretty nice prices coming out of INV at the moment. Look at this with SkyTeam, bookable as V class directly with DL or KL.
That looks a scarily tight connection in AMS on the outbound. It's not going to take a lot for that to go wrong, especially if you've got pre booked hotels or car rental at the Orlando end. Is a 50 minute connection to intercontinental doable at AMS? I guess, thinking about it, INV is going to come in as a non Schengen flight so you're straight into transit, maybe without a further security control?
Old Jul 13, 2016, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by catharsis
I seem to recall Belfast also getting itself an APD exemption (albeit maybe only on direct flights) ..
Am I mistaken?
You're correct both counts : though I think technically it is a £0 rate attached to direct services from Belfast to Group B destinations, rather than an exemption.
Old Jul 13, 2016, 8:21 am

Do you seen any option of travel after Christmas but before New Years Eve especially with SkyTeam?

M.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.