Reload this Page >

DL: ATL to DFW via SLC rt: $193 / 3.74cpm

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL: ATL to DFW via SLC rt: $193 / 3.74cpm

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2016, 4:39 am

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by TYSDoc
E fare, $194, sept 1-2 here: https://www.kayak.com/tweb/flights/A...L/2016-09-02#_

W fare, $264, sept 1-2 here: https://www.kayak.com/tweb/flights/A...9-02/premium#_

Business, $525, sept 1-2 here: https://www.kayak.com/tweb/flights/A...-02/business#_ ... Although René found it cheaper on other dates.
Awesome. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Zorak
If I may make a gentle suggestion, we all need help occasionally and that's fine, but at some point I think you would find it worthwhile to persist and learn how to book these yourself, rather than being dependent on others to do all the legwork and provide links.

If you're having trouble with the ITA userscript (you mentioned this in the past) there's a thread where people will likely be happy to figure out whatever problem you're having. Otherwise sometimes a multi-city booking (whether DL, Google, or Kayak) will work when just a straightforward round trip fails to reproduce something.

The other advantage of knowing how to search/replicate a deal once it's been posted is that you can also then usually determine for yourself whether it's over, or if it maybe has wider application than the originally posted dates or origin/destinations.
I get that. If someone found them, and made a post it would seem just posting the link to one of the options would be nice.

I searched multiple times on the dates and it wouldn't come up. I'm working on being better at the advanced scripts but clearly not fully proficient at it.
Old Jul 11, 2016, 6:59 pm

Programs: DL PM; SPG Platinum; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Diamond; UA Silver
W fare still bookable

Amazing to find it is still alive, as I just booked ATL-SLC-DFW rt W fare for $287 for 9/2-3 using Renes Points' link (Thanks Rene and OP!). The price increased slightly compared to ~260 a few weeks ago, so it is still a good deal at 5.6cpm.

BTW, the FCM offer for my booking shows a whopping $1,000+, so I guess ~$500 business class booking has been gone.
Old Jul 12, 2016, 8:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta (diamond), Hilton (diamond)
Originally Posted by sqg13
Amazing to find it is still alive, as I just booked ATL-SLC-DFW rt W fare for $287 for 9/2-3 using Renes Points' link (Thanks Rene and OP!). The price increased slightly compared to ~260 a few weeks ago, so it is still a good deal at 5.6cpm.

BTW, the FCM offer for my booking shows a whopping $1,000+, so I guess ~$500 business class booking has been gone.
Actually, business still available at $526.20 - see the above Kayak link and click on through to Delta.
Old Jul 13, 2016, 4:58 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Surprised something like this has held pricing so long. I need to be in town on the 2nd or I'd be looking to jump on it. Local airport too!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.