Search

Silver Airways - 100% fare rebate promotion thru June 26

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2016, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Silver Airways - 100% fare rebate promotion thru June 26

Just saw this in my junk mail, it's a decent promo for people who fly within FL or to the Bahamas often.

Essentially as I understand it, you buy an airfare on Silver today, and they issue you a voucher for future travel in the amount of the base fare. However, on the ticket where you use the voucher, you must pay the taxes and fees even if the voucher amount is sufficient to cover fare+tax+fees.

The promo code is REBATEME and the promo expires June 26.

Here are the T&C:

* On/before June 26, 2016, purchase a Sale Fare or Non Refundable ticket on any Silver Airways flight using the REBATEME Promo Code to enroll in the Fall Rebate promotion. Once purchased and enrolled, Silver Airways will issue a voucher for the full value of the reservation’s base fare (excluding taxes) to be used for future travel on/after August 16 and on/before October 19, 2016 with a 10-day advance purchase. The voucher will be issued via e-mail by July 15, 2016 to the customer populated in the REBATEME’s reservation e-mail field, but is transferable to any traveler(s) when redeemed. The voucher’s value will be deducted from the new ticket’s base fare, and even if that results in a $0 ticket, the taxes must still be paid. Based on the itinerary’s origin, destination, and number of connections, additional government taxes and fees starting from $10.10 for each passenger for each segment will apply, up to $140 within the United States or $304 to/from the Bahamas. Vouchers can only be used once, are not redeemable for cash, and any residual value after used is lost. Promo Code sale fares are valid only when booked on silverairways.com and only for Silver Airways flights. The REBATEME Promo Code will not discount your current ticket and must be entered using all capital letters. A gold star will appear next to eligible fares. The Promo Code may only be used towards newly purchased tickets and may not be applied to prior bookings.

Seats are limited, subject to availability, are for non-stop travel aboard Silver Airways only, and may not be available on all flights or operate all days of week. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Sale fares are only valid on new tickets. Changes or cancellations can be made for a $200 fee plus any difference in fare, if applicable. Tickets purchased from Silver Airways reservation call center will cost an additional non-refundable $25 per customer, per itinerary, and $35 (non-refundable) more per customer if booked at an airport ticket office. To avoid this additional expense, please make your reservation at silverairways.com. Fares, routes, fees, and schedules are subject to change without notice. Silver Airways will accept checked baggage up to 50 pounds and 62 linear inches for a non-refundable fee, per customer and per bag. When purchased at silverairways.com bag fees are: within the US, $30 for first, $40 for second, and to/from BS $35 for first, $50 for second, and $125 domestic / $150 international for the third bag. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these size or weight limitations and other baggage restrictions may apply. For further fee details please visit silverairways.com.
Old Jun 16, 2016, 9:47 am

Programs: Show me the points!
Hellooooooooo Cuba!
Old Jun 16, 2016, 1:19 pm

Programs: Starbucks and MVP Gold
They also serve a couple cities in PA/VA/WV from IAD.

You can also credit flights to United and JetBlue.
Old Jun 18, 2016, 10:31 am

I saw that too. Does the credit expire? Also I'm confused, for the initial ticket it has to be used between Aug 16-Oct 19 correct? It's hurricane season so I get why they are doing this lol.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.