Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA: Sea-mnl-sfo $387 16270eqm 2.4cpm

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2016, 7:13 am
Original Poster

UA: Sea-mnl-sfo $387 16270eqm 2.4cpm

Sorry if there is a duplicate post as I didn't see one out there. My friend was telling me there was some fare from SEA-MNL (from some other website that he saw).

Playing around with it, I was able to create a better routing (yielding more EQM) with immediate turn around.

http://goo.gl/flights/XJhC

You can return to other UA hub as well for slightly more too depending on your dates. Thought I would share this. I definitely didn't try to locate the island hopper route but feel free to do so!

$412 for those who want to return to chicago instead of SFO

http://goo.gl/flights/RV0M

The price seems to have increased about an hour ago. Just FYI.

Last edited by Pat89339; May 27, 2016 at 5:10 pm Reason: Consecutive posts
Old May 28, 2016, 4:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K and MM
Is the short turnaround time doable in Manila

Was thinking of doing such a run but wasn't sure if I could make it through immigration in time. Is there a transit porocedure? I have transited in MNL for a SIN-SFO flight on Philippine Airlines but I believe United is in a different terminal. Anyone attempted this and have any current information. I did a search but the responses I found were very dated.
Old May 28, 2016, 8:08 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, AA PLT, DL GM, SPG GLD, Hyatt GLD, SPG GLD
Deal seems to have been gone before it was posted here.
Old May 28, 2016, 8:53 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by brizone
Deal seems to have been gone before it was posted here.
Would not be the first time that's happened.

Too bad, I was looking at a trip to Phils.
Old May 29, 2016, 4:13 am

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
There are still open jaw low fare possibilities from SFO and LAX to MNL for Sep-Oct.

United $496 open jaw round trip

SFO-HNL-GUM-MNL Sep 6;
JKT-NRT-SFO Sep 20

Loyalty Traveler - Fare Alert United-ANA $420/$470 LAX/NYC open jaw fare Bangkok/Kuala Lumpur, SIN, JKT, MNL
Old May 29, 2016, 9:48 am
Original Poster

Actually the deal was still available when I posted. But it was gone probably about 6-7 hours after i posted. Moderator merged my posts all into one which made it seems as if I posted a dead deal.

I have done this trip before and the plane for GUM-MNL and MNL-GUM is the same flight. I don't recall having to go through immigration but just went to transit counter to get my boarding pass (it's been a few years ago already). However, you can attempt to check in online to get your boarding pass for your return flight or try to have agent help you check in when you are in transit at GUM if they can do so. That should help reduce the amount of time needing to spend on this for the quick turnaround at MNL
Old May 30, 2016, 12:33 am

Originally Posted by qplazm1982
Actually the deal was still available when I posted. But it was gone probably about 6-7 hours after i posted. Moderator merged my posts all into one which made it seems as if I posted a dead deal.

I have done this trip before and the plane for GUM-MNL and MNL-GUM is the same flight. I don't recall having to go through immigration but just went to transit counter to get my boarding pass (it's been a few years ago already). However, you can attempt to check in online to get your boarding pass for your return flight or try to have agent help you check in when you are in transit at GUM if they can do so. That should help reduce the amount of time needing to spend on this for the quick turnaround at MNL
Actually it's still alive 5/30, 3:30p JST. Just booked for Feb, 2017. Outbound in Biz on the Island Hopper. Nice find, thanks^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.