Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

QR LAX-DOH-CMB r/t for $860 (min 1 week)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2016, 4:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens

Maybe not the best deal on the planet and it is mostly for the die hards... LAX-DOH on the 777 and DOH-CMB on the A340. Both above average leg room. example You can nest a return to LAX for $813.

Similar or lower fares can be found to MCT and India.

Another interesting one is LAX-DOH-CPT for $955. The minimum stay may be annoying but for only $672 you can nest a JNB-LAX.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 5:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Just remember that you're only getting 50% mileage credit... putting your cpm well into 8cpm+ for this fare.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 5:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Good point. Misread that. It's even worse. Some are W fares and the earning for those is currently zero except with QR itself. It is expected this will be corrected as of May 1st. So I would hold off until then if you're only objective would be a MR.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 7:55 pm

Programs: AA Exp, United Silver, Delta Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by henkybaby
Good point. Misread that. It's even worse. Some are W fares and the earning for those is currently zero except with QR itself. It is expected this will be corrected as of May 1st. So I would hold off until then if you're only objective would be a MR.
Did i miss something ... What will be corrected .. I thought AA QR EQM was set for the year and no changes.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 12:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

QR has 2 new fares (since last month) in economy (W) and business (R) that do not earn anything yet. BA had said this will be corrected for flights flown after May 1st but nothing official yet. Doesn't earn on AA (yet) either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.