Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] NH: Lax-bkk-yul $373 cad, €242

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 2, 2016, 4:35 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Granite64
Looks like this fare is gone.

Feel free to add the fare you bought including: the route, date and final price.

- Granite64

Brituchenite: EWR-NRT (UA metal) NRT-SIN-NRT (ANA metal) NRT-EWR (UA metal) YUL (Air Canada) 10/10-10/13; $464
Print Wikipost

[FARE GONE] NH: Lax-bkk-yul $373 cad, €242

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2016, 2:56 am

I got end of May to open jaw SFO to SIN and back from BKK for $415.

I have question on where to credit. I have only the SQ Krisflyer miles and would like to credit there. However, the ANA K class earns no mileage on Krisflyer. Given that it is a code-share NH flight that is operated by UA, would the flight be credited as united K class (which is 100% on SQ)?
Old Feb 7, 2016, 7:05 am

Programs: QR P; HH D; IHG SpAmb
Originally Posted by gunblade
I got end of May to open jaw SFO to SIN and back from BKK for $415.

I have question on where to credit. I have only the SQ Krisflyer miles and would like to credit there. However, the ANA K class earns no mileage on Krisflyer. Given that it is a code-share NH flight that is operated by UA, would the flight be credited as united K class (which is 100% on SQ)?
Yes, it's the operating airline that counts on *A programmes.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 7:17 am

SFO-HND-BKK BKK-NRT-SFO-YVR, Nov 9-30, $350 with $50 discount code SUPER50 at Vayama. Apply code on checkout page. Code expires today, Feb 7, at 3:30PST. Must be ANA ticketed, not valid for United.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by BAMitUp
Used Priceline to purchase LAX -> BKK / MNL -> YVR 12/08 - 12/28 for $426 each!
Originally Posted by jantaoYVR
I booked LAX-BKK//MNL-YYZ 20 Oct-3 Nov for $375US each.
did either of you get ticketed yet? I got confirmation number but no ticket number. Booked on Feb 2. for Mid december on UA website. Never booked this far out before so I dont know if I would receive ticket number soon or not.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 6:49 pm

Programs: AC; Fairmont Plat; Accor Plat; SPG Plat, BA Gold; A3*G; AB Gold;
Originally Posted by ragerforever
did either of you get ticketed yet? I got confirmation number but no ticket number. Booked on Feb 2. for Mid december on UA website. Never booked this far out before so I dont know if I would receive ticket number soon or not.
I haven't been ticketed yet. Booked on faredepot.com . Will wait till tomorrow before calling in.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 9:42 pm

Originally Posted by jantaoYVR
I haven't been ticketed yet. Booked on faredepot.com . Will wait till tomorrow before calling in.
Got screwed once with fare depot. Never again because they take 24+ to ticket and I missed out on that deal. I find that Priceline and orbitz ticket on instant.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 2:59 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA gold, A3 gold
seems like it's gone / disappearing - repricing to almost exactly $400 more ($750 or so). YQ is back in I guess.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:38 am

Programs: AC; Fairmont Plat; Accor Plat; SPG Plat, BA Gold; A3*G; AB Gold;
Originally Posted by cyberUAL
Got screwed once with fare depot. Never again because they take 24+ to ticket and I missed out on that deal. I find that Priceline and orbitz ticket on instant.
Was getting a little worried myself, but woke up to a ticketing email from them, and have selected seats etc on the ANA site
Old Feb 8, 2016, 12:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
Originally Posted by iloveipods
seems like it's gone / disappearing - repricing to almost exactly $400 more ($750 or so). YQ is back in I guess.
Looks that way. I was looking at it last night in the wee hours and all that was changing right in front of me. Alas, wouldn't be the first time.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 1:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K
NH: Lax-bkk-yul $373 cad, €242

Looks like the party is over..

I had the fare saved and paid for it today..

I booked: YVR-BKK / SIN-YVR-IAH in October for $597.. All ANA flights booked directly on UA.com..

Was this a fuel dump fare?
Old Feb 8, 2016, 2:49 pm

Programs: A3 Silver
Originally Posted by schnitzer
Looks like the party is over..

I had the fare saved and paid for it today..

I booked: YVR-BKK / SIN-YVR-IAH in October for $597.. All ANA flights booked directly on UA.com..

Was this a fuel dump fare?
Yes.

I look it up on ITA and it was missing the fuel surcharge.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 5:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by BAMitUp
Used Priceline to purchase LAX -> BKK / MNL -> YVR 12/08 - 12/28 for $426 each!
Do booking classes show up on Priceline? If no, then how do you determine that what you are booking accumulates 100% mileage?

Last edited by djjaguar64; Feb 8, 2016 at 5:11 pm
Old Feb 8, 2016, 8:48 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Plug your confirmation number into United.com and it will show your fare class.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 9:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by lax2010
What is "in this case"?
LAX with mixed carriers.

The only time it doesn't happen at LAX AFAIK is the NZ1/2 through-flight. There are other airports (e.g. IAH) where it is more common for a US I:I connection to not claim bags but they do not apply to your question here.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 9:10 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by iloveipods
No YQ still from what I'm seeing, but it looks like they finally raised the base fares to compensate. The K fare NYC-KUL used to be around $100; it is now $409 on the date I just checked. This one lasted a while.
Originally Posted by djjaguar64
Do booking classes show up on Priceline? If no, then how do you determine that what you are booking accumulates 100% mileage?
If on NH or UA metal you'll earn 100% PQMs so long as it is not to mainland China or India. RDMs are likely not at 100% but at this cheap a fare the 25% earn on NH stock/metal is better than UA's revenue-based earning in every scenario I looked at.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.