Old Aug 18, 2015, 4:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: *G
UA/LH: SFO-LOS(Lagos,Nigeria): 4.4cpm: 878USD, 19.7k miles, same-day turnaround

UA/LH: SFO-LOS(Lagos,Nigeria): 4.4cpm: 878USD, 19.7k miles, same-day turnaround

Either fully UA-coded or partially LH-coded:

SFO-IAH-FRA-LOS-FRA-IAH-SFO

All books into UA/LH L, bookable on United. (I couldn't get United to price it out properly though, easiest way is via hipmunk.com, use ITA notation SFO:: IAH FRA to LOS:: FRA IAH, it will price it properly and give you a link to the itinerary on united.com)

You can also add SEA-SFO and SFO-SEA to the trip, making it 961USD for 4.6cpm and 21k miles.

Sample itinerary Feb 19-21, you leave SFO at 9am, arrive at LOS on the 20th at 5:40pm, leave LOS on the 20th at 11:40pm and you're back in SFO on the 21st at 6:05pm. All in a weekend and no hotel cost. I think it's available pretty much every Fri-Sun in February. (not sure if this link works: https://www.hipmunk.com/flights?utm_...8ec26c;group=2 )
Old Aug 19, 2015, 8:48 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Smiley90
You can also add SEA-SFO and SFO-SEA to the trip, making it 961USD for 4.6cpm and 21k miles.
Good find X: SFO. ^ FYI The SEA segments add at 8cpm (w/ elite 500mi min), so not really worth "adding"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.