Search

Ua: Phl-sfo-las-iah-phl, $233.10.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2015, 6:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC

Flights available January through May (M/T/W almost EOS), with May and weekends a little more.

I couldn't replicate on UA.com, so I used google.com/flights. It will show up as PHL-SFO-LAS-PHL, so you'd have to call in to split the LAS-IAH, IAH-PHL sections.

All of them seem to allow only same-day flights with a pretty short turnaround - I assume it has something to do with the fare rules (maybe a PHL-LAS RT?).

http://goo.gl/flights/LjV5

I didn't calculate the PQMs, since it will vary based on Premier Status (SFO-LAS is less than 500 miles), and YMMV on getting agents to split the segments. But it is well within MR range for the ones I booked.
Old Jul 6, 2015, 7:57 pm

Programs: UA GS, TK Gold
Originally Posted by aacharya
It will show up as PHL-SFO-LAS-PHL, so you'd have to call in to split the LAS-IAH, IAH-PHL sections.
you can book it as multiple destinations on ua.com in order to split LAS-PHL segment for 5567 EQMs and a solid 4.2 cpm
Old Jul 7, 2015, 7:57 am

Just booked one last weekend for $203.2 on united.com

Sep 9:PHL-SFO-LAS-SFO-PHL
Old Jul 7, 2015, 9:37 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
Do these come up pretty often? I think I'm gonna need a quick segment run like this next year.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 9:52 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by drvannostren
Do these come up pretty often? I think I'm gonna need a quick segment run like this next year.
This specific route, or multi stop routes like this? Multi stop routes on UA are never that hard to piece together - you just need to know where to look.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 8:11 pm

Also good from WAS

I found BWI-SFO-LAS-ORD-BWI (5080 miles with 500m minimum) for $204/4.0cpm and many similar as early as Oct 2015. and weekends <$240.

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...WI0UA1650;a=UA
Old Jul 9, 2015, 8:37 am

Trying to piece together an ORD multileg trip

Anyone have luck in attempting to put ORD in there as beginning and end to a 1-2 day all day multileg? How would you even begin to do this more systematically instead of guessing?
Old Jul 9, 2015, 11:04 am

Programs: UA
274 from LAX to BWI too.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 7:55 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite

U.S. Is offering $94 one ways or slightly more for connecting flights.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 8:41 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
Originally Posted by Madone59
This specific route, or multi stop routes like this? Multi stop routes on UA are never that hard to piece together - you just need to know where to look.
I meant like this, as I'm nowhere near PHL.

These don't seem to come up from YVR, SEA a bit more. As far as where to look, where should i look!?

I keep track of the blogs, sometimes I'll just hit google flights start with SEA/star alliance/<$500 and just see if anything comes up...but I'm also looking for segs, so SEA-IAH-MIA isn't great, SEA-DEN-IAH-MIA is better but I have a hard time finding those kinds.
Old Jul 12, 2015, 10:47 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, SPG/Marriott Gold, Hyatt Plat, National Exec, GE/Nexus
Still good for a few dates in January. I plan to book some for early PQM run. At these prices RDMs will be nil.
Old Jul 13, 2015, 7:48 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG Gold
Found some dates in Oct/Nov/Dec with same-day turns for $194
Old Jul 13, 2015, 9:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz President's Circle
This might be my first run. Based on my calculations, I'll be 7-8k miles short of hitting 1K at the end of the year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.