Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

UA/NH: WAS/EWR/CLT/ORF/RIC/RDU/PHL/CHO/BOS and many other cities to SGN for $642-$659

UA/NH: WAS/EWR/CLT/ORF/RIC/RDU/PHL/CHO/BOS and many other cities to SGN for $642-$659

Old Jun 23, 2015, 8:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum

If you happen to visit Saigon, this is a great deal. There is a minimum of 4 nights, departing on Wednesday or Thursday. The fare is good for September to early December. This fare should be available from other cities. As far as MRs are concerned, this deal will give you a lot of PQMs and fewer UA BIS miles (SGN-NRT on NH). Other airlines also offer similar fares. Good travels.
Old Jun 23, 2015, 11:43 pm

Programs: TK Elite+, OZ Diamond, CX Silver
Good travel deal indeed. Haven't seen fare this low to SGN (at least from ORD) in a very long time.
Old Jun 24, 2015, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
There are more cities listed here:
http://www.theflightdeal.com/2015/06...ing-all-taxes/
Old Jun 24, 2015, 9:55 pm

Add TPA (Tampa) to the list, @ $659 for 20,888 miles. Showing various dates in October, November.

That's a looooong haul, with some on UA metal while other is on NH and Air Japan (Air Japan is subsidiary of NH). According to other FT' ers, Air Japan's Y > UA 's Y+.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 10:49 am

Programs: UA/*A Gold, Global Entry, Marriott Plat, Hilton+IHG Gold, Hertz PC, DL
i was able to route via the island hopper (UA154) when i jumped on this deal a few months back for $660ai. that might be an option for those interested.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.