Search

AA: JFK-MIA-CUR $300ai 4,564 mi 6.6 CPM

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2015, 5:48 pm
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Bonvoy Titanium
AA: JFK-MIA-CUR $300ai 4,564 mi 6.6 CPM

First time posting here. Not sure if this is quite MR worthy but an excellent fare to Curacao I found on Google Flights.

Seeing this for May-June.
Old May 14, 2015, 11:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
At that CPM it should be in http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...rs-2015-a.html
Old May 15, 2015, 7:55 am

They really dropped their fares since Jetblue started the route.
Old May 15, 2015, 8:55 am
Moderator, Amtrak & Spirit Airlines

Programs: AC 50K, AS MVP, AA Plat Pro, DL Plat, UA Silver, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
$600+ from EWR love it.

Saw 294 from lga on a same day trn but with 50 minutes between the flights I don't think its doable.
Old May 15, 2015, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by Long Train Runnin
$600+ from EWR love it.

Saw 294 from lga on a same day trn but with 50 minutes between the flights I don't think its doable.
Should be doable as long as you get your boarding pass for the return in LGA or MIA. There's transit security prior to immigration and customs.

But if you're flying down to the Caribbean, you might as well spend a couple of days there.
Old May 15, 2015, 10:42 am

Bought one of these two weeks ago, so its been around for a while. The 250 to POS is the better MR cpm-wise, but the timings for CUR are way, way better.
Old May 15, 2015, 12:50 pm
Moderator, Amtrak & Spirit Airlines

Programs: AC 50K, AS MVP, AA Plat Pro, DL Plat, UA Silver, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Djokison
Should be doable as long as you get your boarding pass for the return in LGA or MIA. There's transit security prior to immigration and customs.

But if you're flying down to the Caribbean, you might as well spend a couple of days there.
Yeah I don't think I'm going to take this run just wanted to point it out for those who might want to do a quick turn. I was thinking about the POS run where you would have to clear immigration and such didn't know the procedure down in CUR. Although I agree if I was going down there I'd treat it more as a VR and spend a couple days down there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.