Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

$351: BA Luxembourg (LUX) to Montreal (YUL) - New York (JFK) to London (LHR) 2/16

$351: BA Luxembourg (LUX) to Montreal (YUL) - New York (JFK) to London (LHR) 2/16

Old Jun 13, 2015, 4:43 am

Programs: DL*DM/AA*G
Nah, they MIGHT be okay with just checking it to London, but that is at their discretion. If you want to try it, I'd have a better excuse than "I don't want to take the last leg". It'd be best if you had a very long layover >4/5 h or so in London, bc then you might be able to tell them that you need/want to access it there.
Old Jun 13, 2015, 7:20 am

Originally Posted by cvision
Nah, they MIGHT be okay with just checking it to London, but that is at their discretion. If you want to try it, I'd have a better excuse than "I don't want to take the last leg". It'd be best if you had a very long layover >4/5 h or so in London, bc then you might be able to tell them that you need/want to access it there.
The layover is under two hours, and my baggage will automatically be transferred onto the berlin flight unless I intervene before they place my bag tag at chicago. I've never been to berlin despite having visited most places in germany, so I might spend a day there and fly back to manchester. It shouldn't be any more expensive than a train back home. Manchester airport is literally walking distance from my home which is an added bonus.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 4:09 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Iberia Oro, Finnair Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Good to see this fare is still available. Just booked LUX-YUL and ORD-BER for EUR260. Unfortunately the transatlantic flights are booked into O and Q so with the recent changes these are only 20 tier points each
Old Jun 26, 2015, 1:43 pm

Programs: TK*G (Elite+)
Any sample dates? Can't pull it up, even O fares are being found.

Last edited by sinus; Jun 26, 2015 at 1:52 pm
Old Jun 26, 2015, 9:05 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by rbhout
Good to see this fare is still available. Just booked LUX-YUL and ORD-BER for EUR260. Unfortunately the transatlantic flights are booked into O and Q so with the recent changes these are only 20 tier points each
Where are you finding this?
Old Jun 28, 2015, 8:31 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Iberia Oro, Finnair Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I found it on ITA Matrix but booked on BA. For the return leg you have to manually add a transfer at JFK for this fare to show up (so searching for ORD-JFK and JFK-BER on the same date).

I booked this for 5 to 14 November.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.