Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

AA: DFW-ORD; ride the Dreamliner for $80 !!

AA: DFW-ORD; ride the Dreamliner for $80 !!

Old Apr 11, 2015, 8:42 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by LRD
Catch a morning ride on the Dreamliner and do a same-day turn for $80.

In late May - early June, seat-maps look wide-open so you should have a good chance at an upgrade.

Return flights (at this low price) are limited to the evening hours, so you're looking at a long day at the airport (or, go catch a ballgame).

Sample date: 27MAY - 27MAY.

You can do an ITA search for aa2320 on the outbound; aa2332 starting 04JUN.
This is pretty sweet! Thanks for sharing!
Old Apr 12, 2015, 2:38 pm

Programs: UA MM *G, AA EXP, OW Emerald, Hyatt Globalist, Gold everywhere else
Originally Posted by saxman66
When does it begin revenue service? Or has it?
May 7 and you may find a few other FTers on that flight:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...d-may-7-a.html
Old Apr 12, 2015, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
FWIW, I booked ORD-DFW on the 787 as part of a business saver domestic award in July and the first class cabin was completely empty so I guess this flight is still relatively easy to book and it should be a relatively easy up grade for higher level elites.
Old Aug 8, 2015, 1:21 pm
LRD
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat/6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
New, lower price!

Forgive me for resurrecting this old thread, but I just wanted to alert folks that this deal is operational again, with a new, improved, lower price of $74!!

In summary, you're looking for the 788 going to/from DFW/ORD on a Tue/Wed during the sale period.

Read the entire thread for tips/comments. Use ITA to search for the '788' flight (usually AA2332 ex-DFW, AA2349 ex-ORD), with same-day or one-day turns.

Sample date for an ex-DFW departure: 06OCT. $74.

(And, if anyone's wondering about my offer from 10APR: yes, I was able to pull-off a companion upgrade in late May for a fellow FTer.)
Old Aug 9, 2015, 3:38 pm

Programs: PLAT -- 2.7Million
Sat 07 Nov $80.20 RT on 788

I just bought DFW-ORD-DFW for Sat 07 Nov.
787 both directions. $80.20 RT!!
Old Aug 9, 2015, 5:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
No love here for MIA. However, MIA/ORD for certain Saturdays in September and October same day turns, $121 ai. That route has been using the CIP 763 on some of the flights so I'm crossing my fingers for the 9/19 flight I booked. Should make EXP with business travel but throwing in a couple of MRs for insurance-sometimes I'm forced to fly DL.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.