Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

AA: MSP-BGI (Barbados) ~$240 (3.8 cpm)

Old Mar 29, 2015, 10:53 pm
Original Poster

Found some routing through PHL and MIA. Some have one stop through Miami or Charlotte. Atlanta seemed to work as well but not other Delta hubs. One way down is for $97. Searchable on ITA bookable on Kayak/Orbitz. I think there was a similar sale a few weeks ago. That one was a little higher though. Nice to get out of Minneapolis in Jan/Feb!
Old Mar 30, 2015, 2:06 am

Route through DFW for the best CPM (~3.4 -- posted in the Good Deals thread). These fares are great and wide open.

I'm flying this and taking an overnight in DFW on the way there and MIA on the way back to meet up with some friends with 2 nights in BGI.

Would love to hear any suggestions on things to do/places to stay in BGI.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 10:38 am

Programs: DL
Really surprised this has stayed up so long. I keep taking advantage of AA's hold policy to keep a couple of itineraries on hold out of ATL until friends can decide whether or not to hop in.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 12:26 pm

Programs: AOPA
AA.com keep repricing, and not giving the option of 24 hour hold.

I called in Phone agents cant see the price.

would love to do the 24hr hold since we have tons of vouchers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.