AA: MXP-EZE $611 return all in

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA: MXP-EZE $611 return all in

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2015, 9:34 am

Programs: UA 1K/3MM, AA EXP/3MM, DL MM, former fan of TWA
MXP to Brazil (GIG or GRU) seems to be available on AA for an all-in price of around $512-518 with no stopovers. Same rules apply - 10 day min, 30 day max, 1 "free" stopover, second for $100. Sample dates June 3-17.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 6:28 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
nice, this also works from other EU cities such as BCN and as OJ...
Old Mar 14, 2015, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Does this require one SWU in each direction to upgrade? or two?
Old Mar 14, 2015, 9:43 pm

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Does this require one SWU in each direction to upgrade? or two?
As long as the one way does not exceed three segs, it should only require one SWU, assuming, of course, the upgrades are available. RT would then require only two SWUs.
Old Mar 15, 2015, 5:10 pm

Still see flights to EZE available for <700$. Including getting on the inaugural 787 DFW-EZE!
Old Mar 18, 2015, 9:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.
FCO-JFK-EZE as low as $578
Old Mar 18, 2015, 2:14 pm

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by notsosmart
FCO-JFK-EZE as low as $578
I would love to make this work as part of a larger vacation/MR, but because of the minimum stay requirements in South America, and my location in the Western US, I would need either an inexpensive RT flight from the Western US to Italy, OR a cheap RT MR originating in South America, OR both. Anyone have any ideas? (And, hopefully, I am not hijacking this thread. .. .).
Old Mar 18, 2015, 3:08 pm

Programs: MR Plat/AA EXP/DL Silver/SPG Plat/HH Gold/Hyatt Plat/
Originally Posted by Paul5795
I would love to make this work as part of a larger vacation/MR, but because of the minimum stay requirements in South America, and my location in the Western US, I would need either an inexpensive RT flight from the Western US to Italy, OR a cheap RT MR originating in South America, OR both. Anyone have any ideas? (And, hopefully, I am not hijacking this thread. .. .).
^My itinerary is booked so that I have my stopover in JFK on the outbound and only spend 3-4 days in Sao Paolo
Old Mar 20, 2015, 2:06 am

Programs: BAEC, AA Exec Plat
Amazed to see this is still around! I have booked MXP-JFK-EXE in June, and will try to add another now for May.

I have been looking at destinations, and for the lower fares (coming up at about 475 Euro) I can only find GRU or GIG (EZE at about 80E more). Has anyone had any success finding other locations which price up around the lower fare?
Old Mar 20, 2015, 5:55 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Similar fare filed for LIS but no way to price it
Old Mar 20, 2015, 8:43 am

Programs: MR Plat/AA EXP/DL Silver/SPG Plat/HH Gold/Hyatt Plat/
Originally Posted by justin1123
Amazed to see this is still around! I have booked MXP-JFK-EXE in June, and will try to add another now for May.

I have been looking at destinations, and for the lower fares (coming up at about 475 Euro) I can only find GRU or GIG (EZE at about 80E more). Has anyone had any success finding other locations which price up around the lower fare?
My route starts and ends in Rome (FCO)
Old Mar 20, 2015, 10:35 am

Programs: AA Plat Pto, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Could someone please point me to fare rules and/or available dates? I am trying to make EZE work for January, I am mostly agnostic about my European departure point but want a US stopover on the return so I have the option to bail on the last US-EU leg.
Old Mar 20, 2015, 12:51 pm

Ok, I can get ~$550 to GRU with a US stopover inbound. I would really LOVE to get REC. I can get it for ~$600 with a simple RT but not with a stopover, but absolutely need a US stopover. Kind of a noob with searching stopovers, so any suggestions are welcome.
Old Mar 21, 2015, 9:44 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Can anyone get this priced at ~$600 for Jan 2016? I am very flexible with departure point and pref destination is EZE/SCL.
Old Mar 22, 2015, 7:40 am

Programs: Delta Plat, former AA EXP, AS Gold, SPG Gold, IHG Plat.
Originally Posted by Exiled in Express
Could someone please point me to fare rules and/or available dates? I am trying to make EZE work for January, I am mostly agnostic about my European departure point but want a US stopover on the return so I have the option to bail on the last US-EU leg.
When searching on the matrix enter these advanced codes into the return portion: aa+ mia,dfw,jfk aa+

Should give you routings that have connection at a domestic AA hub.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.