Reload this Page >

DL/AF/AS: Any US (including HI/AL)--DKR $729+ 3.8

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL/AF/AS: Any US (including HI/AL)--DKR $729+ 3.8

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2015, 2:37 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); DL Plat
great find! however, not my choice for any kind of MR, even if they paid me 3.9 cents a mile!
Old Jan 26, 2015, 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by thepaul500
FLL-ATL-SEA-ANC-MSP-DCA-JFK-DKR-JFK-DCA-MSP-ANC-SEA-ATL-FLL
$1065, ~23,500 miles

JFK-SFO-SEA-ANC-MSP-JFK-DKR-JFK-MSP-ANC-SEA-SFO-JFK
$1085, ~24,000 (could do most of it in BE as a DM w/2 GUC)

Or, pick your home airport, bunch of ways to increase the mileage too, google flights, bookable on DL.com
How would you go about booking that on DL.com? (the JFK routing)

I cant get it to come up in multi-city- but im very new to complex itins- and this could be a great run for me. also what date did you use?
Old Jan 26, 2015, 7:49 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by torn66
How would you go about booking that on DL.com? (the JFK routing)

I cant get it to come up in multi-city- but im very new to complex itins- and this could be a great run for me. also what date did you use?
Search for it on google.com/flights and click through. Mess around with dates, there were several available in feb/march at that price. I think it took 4-5 days total. If I was back at my computer id recreate it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.