Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] B6 $32 on 32 routes To/From JFK Todaytill 4PM ESTT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] B6 $32 on 32 routes To/From JFK Todaytill 4PM ESTT

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2015, 2:15 pm

Originally Posted by Clincher
Forget JetBlue website, its overloaded. try here:
www.skyscanner.com/
I just booked JFK-RSW a few minutes ago.
Thanks Clincher! I'm excited for my first time in Austin
Old Jan 21, 2015, 2:52 pm

Programs: AA PlatPro, Asiana Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Man, the JetBlue website sucked! I literally spent 45 minutes trying to book a daytrip AUS-JFK - including trying to submit payment ~6 times. FINALLY, though, I got it! Looking forward to a 11.5 hour visit to the Big Apple Feb 7th!

Any tips on mileage accumulation? Seems that these fares earn 25% on Emirates, but I don't have an account and this itinerary would only earn 750 miles per person. JetBlue miles will only be ~200 per person.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 3:51 pm

Programs: AS G75K, UA Silver
That was such a frustrating experience, but got two JFK-SFO legs booked at $32 each.

Trick that ended up working was when I did get to the final payment page, and it kept erroring out.. back button, submit payment again, repeat.

Finally ended up getting an email confirmation.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 5:53 pm

Programs: QF LTG
I managed to snag a one way JFK-NAS for my fiancée and I on Feb 4th. Going to use a DL voucher I have to get back. Any tips on where to stay that wont break the bank?
Old Jan 22, 2015, 7:40 am
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

Oh right, I checked skyscanner too, but it wanted me to buy the ticket through edreams...what's that?
Old Jan 22, 2015, 9:28 am

Programs: Credit Cards
Originally Posted by vforni
That was such a frustrating experience, but got two JFK-SFO legs booked at $32 each.
When is your trip?

Originally Posted by PbodyPhoto
I managed to snag a one way JFK-NAS for my fiancée and I on Feb 4th.
really wanted to snag one of those too... or Barbados, or Turks and Caicos but I wasted too much time searching one by one itinerary... I should have followed the best deal finder link that Seth posted sooner. Oh well, another time.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 6:05 pm

Programs: AA PlatPro, Asiana Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by FlyerJT
Any tips on mileage accumulation? Seems that these fares earn 25% on Emirates, but I don't have an account and this itinerary would only earn 750 miles per person. JetBlue miles will only be ~200 per person.
Any advise about where to credit this flight?
Old Jan 22, 2015, 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by shikorina
Thanks Clincher! I'm excited for my first time in Austin
When are you coming down to Austin?
Old Feb 8, 2015, 9:54 am

Programs: Credit Cards
Thanks to another snow storm in NYC I've been forced to change my flight from a quick "In-n-Out" turn-around to actually spending half a day, night and most of the next day in San Francisco.

Is anybody around SF on Wednesday, Feb 11 or Thursday, Feb 12? Would love to grab some lunch with an FT'er

I changed my flights and routing on the way back via FLL, so if anyone is up for brunch in Ft. Lauderdale on Friday, Feb 13 that'd be cool too
Old Feb 8, 2015, 10:15 pm

Originally Posted by TrueBlueFlyer
Is anybody around SF on Wednesday, Feb 11 or Thursday, Feb 12? Would love to grab some lunch with an FT'er
If you're in the city you're welcome to come by our offices for lunch either day! Let me know

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.