Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] LX-9W: HAM-RPR (India) 267€

[FARE GONE] LX-9W: HAM-RPR (India) 267€

Old Jan 23, 2015, 7:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by oxymoron
Seems 9W has cancelled DEL-RPR flights on some dates
And just in case anyone is interested... RPR is Raipur (Mana) airport. Raipur is the state capital of Chhattisgarh.

http://www.aai.aero/allAirports/raipur_generalinfo.jsp
Old Jul 8, 2015, 10:42 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Finnair Plus Platinum, TAP Silver, EB Silver, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond, NCH Platinum , BW Diamond
Just came from HEL-ZRH-BOM-RPR DEL-ZRH-HEL trip which was 175€ through TravelStart.

Since 9W stopped flying the RPR-DEL few months ago and there was no reaction to the cancellation I contacted TravelStart about it and after a month of emails etc. we had us rerouted from RPR to DEL through BOM although I in my emails wrote that for us return from DEL would be very much ok.
After the rerouting and a month more in emails the RPR-BOM-DEL was deleted from our PNR and we got our openjaw like we wanted since it was probably the easiest for all.

The flights were in booking class T in LX and B in 9W which would give now by my calculations 0 to Aegean, 2223 to LH Miles & More, 2526 to Eurobonus, 5497 to JP Miles, 5052 to TK Miles & Smiles, 2526 to Asiana Club, 5052 to United, 5052 to SG Krisflyer and 5052 to Ana Mileage Club.

All the flights were mostly time and had a great service so I currently feel like a lottery winner

Last edited by LassiJ; Jul 8, 2015 at 10:48 am Reason: Updated earned points

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.