Old Oct 3, 2014, 6:01 am
Original Poster

Still bookable!
Old Oct 3, 2014, 6:10 am

Programs: NK - Somebody
Great deal thanks!

Grabbed some cheap ones
Old Oct 3, 2014, 12:15 pm

Couldn't get this to work - not that I don't believe the OP or others. It always priced at around €25. When I selected the Maestro option it remained at the same price. If I selected other payment cards then it added a few more euros to the price.

I tried tripsta.de on chrome and safari. I tried tripsta through skyscanner and kayak. I tried it through the tripsta app. I even tried tripsta.de on my desktop!
Old Oct 3, 2014, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by MSN095
Couldn't get this to work - not that I don't believe the OP or others. It always priced at around €25. When I selected the Maestro option it remained at the same price. If I selected other payment cards then it added a few more euros to the price.

I tried tripsta.de on chrome and safari. I tried tripsta through skyscanner and kayak. I tried it through the tripsta app. I even tried tripsta.de on my desktop!
You are to late, deal is gone from tripsta.de
Old Oct 4, 2014, 6:06 am

Originally Posted by MSN095

you have to go through skycheck, but on these scam sites you never know when it lets you go through the payment. Their intention is to advertise cheap prices and then not to sell them and charge many times more for card payments.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 3:15 pm

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
Now at 5.30 Euro, still not bad.

Originally Posted by LH630
You are to late, deal is gone from tripsta.de
5.30 euro via skycheck on opodo
Old Oct 20, 2014, 9:52 am

Hey there, i am new here but I have been reading you since last year. do you know if I am forced to get on the plane to get the miles or I can just chek-in online and than no show.
thank you
Old Oct 20, 2014, 9:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
You have to fly to get the miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.