Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

FARE GONE: LX/F7: YUL-FLR/DUS/VRN/LYS/TRN from USD$332

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FARE GONE: LX/F7: YUL-FLR/DUS/VRN/LYS/TRN from USD$332

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2015, 10:33 pm

Programs: UA,AC,DL,AA
Originally Posted by crfk
is any one else having difficulties trying to rebook flights via Flight hub? Since Darwin is no longer a partner with Swiss airlines, flight hub contacted me with rebooking the flight with Air France who is an alliance partner with Darwin, However Flight hub has been taking forever to confirm the rebooking with Air France. Any of you folks having the same issue?

I am have a same issue.

This is how to fix this issue with flighthub.

Have a look the flight that you want to take with AF, write down your flight number as you will have to feed this detail to flighthub representative.
Once you call to flighthub always ask for the name of the agent whom you talk to as your call may be drop intentionally.

You have to call during F7 operating hours if you want to get AF PNR.

Feed the flight detail to flighthub representative. DO NOT hang up and DO NOT belived them if they say they going to call you back. Insist to wait on the line.

They will put you on hold as they have to contact to real reservation team than them will have to contact F7 office.

If the line have drop while you wait. Call back and ask to speak to the same representative you have been spoke to.

F7 office will instruct them to re-issue the ticket. They will re-issue the ticket and give you a PNR.

The whole process take about 90 min.

PS. You are dealing with most horible customer service in the TA industry. (Base on my experience) They always tried to overchange you a few dollars each reservation I have made and I always have to sent the email to them to get money back.

Flighthub representative is a joke. I feel like they don't have a proper training. I have a same problem with Orbiz and Priceline representative fix this issue in 15 min.

Bon voyage
Old Jan 28, 2015, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by oh101
I am have a same issue.

This is how to fix this issue with flighthub.

Have a look the flight that you want to take with AF, write down your flight number as you will have to feed this detail to flighthub representative.
Once you call to flighthub always ask for the name of the agent whom you talk to as your call may be drop intentionally.

You have to call during F7 operating hours if you want to get AF PNR.

Feed the flight detail to flighthub representative. DO NOT hang up and DO NOT belived them if they say they going to call you back. Insist to wait on the line.

They will put you on hold as they have to contact to real reservation team than them will have to contact F7 office.

If the line have drop while you wait. Call back and ask to speak to the same representative you have been spoke to.

F7 office will instruct them to re-issue the ticket. They will re-issue the ticket and give you a PNR.

The whole process take about 90 min.

PS. You are dealing with most horible customer service in the TA industry. (Base on my experience) They always tried to overchange you a few dollars each reservation I have made and I always have to sent the email to them to get money back.

Flighthub representative is a joke. I feel like they don't have a proper training. I have a same problem with Orbiz and Priceline representative fix this issue in 15 min.

Bon voyage
Thank for the context. Ive already selected my flight with Airfrance, but flight Hub agents are incompetent to process it quickly. it been over a week and i still haven't received a confirmed itinerary . my flight is next week from YUL on Feb 8. So frustrated with the entire process, will never book with flight hub again. there outsourced customer service reps are the worst I've ever dealt with
Old Jan 28, 2015, 8:53 am

AF just called me.
They said they no longer accept passenger from F7 and will cancel my flight.

What is going on with F7?
I will come back with update.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 9:52 am

AF just called me.
They said they no longer accept passenger from F7 and will cancel my flight.

What is going on with F7?
I will come back with update.
What do you mean by F7?

my flight is from,
Montreal-Zurich Feb 8
Zurich -Florence Feb 11
Florence to Montreal Feb 17

Just waiting for e tickets now, basically has been confirmed
Old Jan 28, 2015, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by crfk
What do you mean by F7?
F7 = Darwin Airline / Etihad Regional
Old Jan 28, 2015, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by botato
F7 = Darwin Airline / Etihad Regional
they will put you on a Etihad regional flight operated by airitalia, that what there doing for my zurich to florence flight. the rest of the flight is through Air France.

just waiting on the E ticket now, will give you an update
Old Jan 28, 2015, 10:20 am

Ticket that you and I have are issue on Darwin airline stock series ticket. (F7 = Darwin Airline) so basically we are Darwin airline customer.

They have a problem with SWISS (LX). So SWISS dump them. Then they have agreement with Air France (AF). But now Air France doesn't want to take passenger for Darwin airline.

I have ticket booked in to AF and ticketed. Then Flighthub phone me that My ticket has been cancelled. Then I phone to F7 and they said they have some problem with AF now they will soon no longer have agreement between them and have to cancelled my flight with AF. So now I'm with useless ticket number with me.

I'm trying to get re-book on other flight. Look like it going to be AZ.

Very horrible customer service.
I have to phone to F7 get the info from them than feed to Flighthub representative.

Flighthub representative only know to offer for refund only unless you tell them otherwise.

Last edited by oh101; Jan 28, 2015 at 10:46 am Reason: Flighthub phone me not AF. I thought it was AF!!
Old Jan 28, 2015, 10:42 am

Ticket that you and I have are issue on Darwin airline stock series ticket. (F7 = Darwin Airline) so basically we are Darwin airline customer.

They have a problem with SWISS (LX). So SWISS dump them. Then they have agreement with Air France (AF). But now Air France doesn't want to take passenger for Darwin airline.

I have ticket booked in to AF and ticketed. Then AF phone me that My ticket has been cancelled. Then I phone to F7 and they said they have some problem with AF now they will soon no longer have agreement between them and have to cancelled my flight with AF. So now I'm with useless ticket number with me.

I'm trying to get re-book on other flight. Look like it going to be AZ.

Very horrible customer service.
I have to phone to F7 get the info from them than feed to Flighthub representative.

Flighthub representative only know to offer for refund only unless you tell them otherwise.
really,this is a mess. I'm not sure how Flight hub is still operating with clueless front line staff. I'm still awaiting for my E ticket, let see what they say.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 11:36 am

What are your dates? because flight Hub is confirming my E ticket, looks like AF is honoring my flight
Old Jan 30, 2015, 10:22 pm

Some update!

Now I got a confirmation from AF and ticket re-issued.

The whole mess is come from Flighthub.
Flighthub agent create a new replacement AF flight (YUL-CDG-XXX) without delete LX segment in the same PNR.

So my PNR look like this.

05FEB
LX YUL-ZRH
AF YUL-CDG
06FEB
LX ZRH-XXX
AF CDG-XXX

Without ETKT attach to AF flight. so my AF flight get cancel by the AF.

Previously Flighthub agent give me a story that AF and F7 may be soon no longer in the agreement that why I am geting cancellation. Actually its because of illogical flight that why I am geting cancellation from AF.

Please note ; Everytime when I am call to F7 Call centre in Switzerland. They always pressure me to cancel the flight get the full refund. If somebody going to call them. Stand your ground!

Flighthub
Old Jan 31, 2015, 9:44 am

Some update!

Now I got a confirmation from AF and ticket re-issued.

The whole mess is come from Flighthub.
Flighthub agent create a new replacement AF flight (YUL-CDG-XXX) without delete LX segment in the same PNR.

So my PNR look like this.

05FEB
LX YUL-ZRH
AF YUL-CDG
06FEB
LX ZRH-XXX
AF CDG-XXX

Without ETKT attach to AF flight. so my AF flight get cancel by the AF.

Previously Flighthub agent give me a story that AF and F7 may be soon no longer in the agreement that why I am geting cancellation. Actually its because of illogical flight that why I am geting cancellation from AF.

Please note ; Everytime when I am call to F7 Call centre in Switzerland. They always pressure me to cancel the flight get the full refund. If somebody going to call them. Stand your ground!

Flighthub
flighthub is misleading you. i have received similar confirmed E ticket but its not valid. I've confirmed with flight hub, they are processing my refund in the process the Eticket at the customer end is showing as valid, however its not valid nor confirmed
Old Jan 31, 2015, 9:47 am

i basically bought 2 airtickets via Airfrance directly, significantly more $. and requested flight hub to refund my money for the Darwin itinerary because there lack of mental capacity cannot process and correct the issue. Never again will i book anything via flighthub

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.