Reload this Page >

UA: LAX-SFO-HNL-GUM-HKG 3.9CPM $675 17278mi

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 30, 2014, 11:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: riphamilton
thanks to theBOSman, there is a -DO thread for those on the island hopper flight 30 Jan

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz/1590026-united-island-hopper-thread-departing-hnl-january-30th-2015-a.html
Print Wikipost

UA: LAX-SFO-HNL-GUM-HKG 3.9CPM $675 17278mi

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2014, 9:50 pm

Programs: UA MM/Plat, AS MVP
Complimentary upgrades?

Anyone know if the flights within the US protectorates qualify for the complimentary upgrades? I always get bumped on mainland to Hawaii flights even as a lowly Gold.
Old Jul 12, 2014, 5:27 pm

Programs: UA MM *G, AA EXP, OW Emerald, Hyatt Globalist, Gold everywhere else
Originally Posted by TheBOSman
Something really severe must have happened to cause it to be canceled. Remember, for some of these places it is the only realistic way to get in or out in any sort of quick fashion. I've never seen it canceled before this (admittedly I don't check it every day!).
A group of us took the IH earlier this year and ended up with a very extended layover on KWA (military base, normally the only stop where you are not allowed off the plane). We finally did get to GUM 12+ hours late after getting a rescue plane and skipping a few islands.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 8:05 pm

Programs: 10-year UA 1K and 2 MM, then AA EXP, now BA Silver; next stop, Kayak
Originally Posted by TheBOSman
Something really severe must have happened to cause it to be canceled. Remember, for some of these places it is the only realistic way to get in or out in any sort of quick fashion. I've never seen it canceled before this (admittedly I don't check it every day!).
Bird strike: http://www.asias.faa.gov/pls/apex/f?...-JUL-14,BOEING

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.