Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

AA: SJC–DFW–HKG One Day Turn: $840.44 - 19,166 EQM @ 4.4CPM (Long DFW layover)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA: SJC–DFW–HKG One Day Turn: $840.44 - 19,166 EQM @ 4.4CPM (Long DFW layover)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2014, 11:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by havoc29
UA matched.
Can't see it...kindly address the detail?
Old Jun 26, 2014, 11:08 pm

Originally Posted by garykung
Can't see it...kindly address the detail?
It's the thread immediately below this.
Old Jul 2, 2014, 7:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PLT, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Amtrak, WN
Anyone able to find this anymore? I keep using ITA and Google flights trying to look for it, but GF produces a bunch of flights on MH and JL that earn no AA miles and ITA yields no cigar.

Anyone have any luck for 2015?
Old Jul 2, 2014, 8:10 pm

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Originally Posted by brewdog11
Anyone able to find this anymore? I keep using ITA and Google flights trying to look for it, but GF produces a bunch of flights on MH and JL that earn no AA miles and ITA yields no cigar.

Anyone have any luck for 2015?
This thread is pretty darned short, please read through it. Somebody already posted "fare gone", so you shouldn't expect anybody to be able to find it anymore.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 11:04 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT; HH Diamond; AS 75K
Originally Posted by whimike
This thread is pretty darned short, please read through it. Somebody already posted "fare gone", so you shouldn't expect anybody to be able to find it anymore.
Then the title should be changed to reflect this and someone shouldn't have to read every post for a fare that doesn't exist.
Old Jul 5, 2014, 12:24 am

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Originally Posted by tkelvin69
Then the title should be changed to reflect this and someone shouldn't have to read every post for a fare that doesn't exist.
If you don't believe people should need to read the thread to find out about the fare, then why don't you take the initiative to alert a moderator to mark the fare gone?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.