Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

UA: LAX-SFO-IAH-ACY (6000 miles)

Old May 16, 2014, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver; DL

The Flight Deal posted a decent fair from LAX to ACY with departures on M, T, W, Th, and Saturday departures. I only checked saturday departures which require you to stay until Monday (I haven't found a same day return or option to stay only saturday). Lots of availability in September.

http://www.theflightdeal.com/2014/05...ing-all-taxes/

5,468 miles @ 5.2 cents per mile if only stopping in IAH; adding SFO puts it at about 4.8 cpm. Books in UA Class K.

I know this is a touch high for a mileage run. Has anyone else been able to find this $287 for departure on saturday and return on Sunday with LAX-SFO-IAH-ACY-IAH-SFO-LAX routing?
Old May 16, 2014, 9:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
A decent fare for an airport (ACY) without any parking fees, and easy to get to from Ocean Country south.

A shame that the return flights (for me, from LAX) are mid-day and awful for anything but a pure MR.

And as you note, 3h49 in an E145 is awful.
Old May 16, 2014, 11:14 pm

Programs: UA: Platinum
Thanks OP! Also available out of SNA and into PHL...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.