Dl/klm lax-mct $786

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dl/klm lax-mct $786

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2014, 4:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A Silver, AA Gold + Miles Scattered Everywhere.
Dl/klm lax-mct $786

Good fare to Muscat out of LAX only bookable via Kayak or Vayama. Found dates as soon as next weekend. Jan 30-Feb 1 return. LAX-SEA-AMS-MCT-AMS-DTW-LAX. I didn't try to book this but seems to be a legitimate fare and not phantom as Kayak does many times show fares that aren't bookable. Got to the booking screen of Delta. Will not show this price if you use Delta website to search.
Old Jan 23, 2014, 5:24 pm

Programs: Emirates Skywards (Gold) / SPG Gold / Intercontinental Ambassador / AMEX Platinum
I saw some KWI and DOH fares <450 and <550 earlier...not MRs but you could possibly structure/play around with flights....
Old Jan 24, 2014, 8:59 am

Programs: Delta FO
Also searchable/bookable on Google Flights. Similar prices to Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.