DL/UA: DFW-IST, $607 a/i; summer travel !!

Subscribe
Great fares on Sky and Star for July/August travel.

DL (U fare) from $607.

AC (K) from $609; UA (K) from $644.

Sample dates: 02AUG - 07AUG.
Quote: Great fares on Sky and Star for July/August travel.

DL (U fare) from $607.

AC (K) from $609; UA (K) from $644.

Sample dates: 02AUG - 07AUG.
Nice fare, thx!
DFW-IST
Nice one, now I only need to get from AMS to DFW
Also seeing it out of MIA for the DL flights (maybe UA, didn't search).

Does anyone know how long this rate will last? Can I wait to book or is this a book-immediately kind of fare?
Yet another great find by LRD ^ :-:

EmailKid, scurrying to search for dates
Federal flyer, the similar price for ord ist has been active for a while, but like anything, buy now, cancel 24.
AC: sub-$600 !!
AC pops DL upside the head with a sub-$600 fare!

Now priced at $599.99 (talk about gamesmanship!) for the same dates in my OP.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; en-us; DROID RAZR 4G Build/6.7.2-180_DHD-16_M4-31) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Ahh a las based fare would be nice..
I found using the matrix 2 days in August where JAX-IST was available on UA for $623 bookable in the airline's website.

I'll be spending a week of vacation there next year.
Quote: I found using the matrix 2 days in August where JAX-IST was available on UA for $623 bookable in the airline's website.
UA now has several dates in Aug for $601.

DL is down to $597 for mid/late Aug. (20AUG - 26AUG)

Note: I have not been able to find the best fares on ITA. Instead, I have gone directly to delta, united, and aircanada.com.
Quote: Federal flyer, the similar price for ord ist has been active for a while, but like anything, buy now, cancel 24.
I'm redeeming certs so unfortunately the book now think later (within 24h) approach doesn't work. But, luckily, the prices lasted long enough for me to finish thinking and I'm officially booked!
Turkey MR
Great find. Always wanted to go to IST and the dates LRD found happen to be over my birthday. At 4.5 cents this is a great find and will be a great vacation.
Went to ist last year in jan. great destination. Thanks LRD.
DL/UA must be picking on AA for those dates. Just found it out of MIA as well in the 8/20 -8/26 range on DL.com
Additional dates from MIA

7/12 - 7/19 $597 on AC (1 stop in YYZ)
7/12 - 7/17 $597 on AC (1 stop in YYZ)

7/11 works too for a departure date.