Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

UA: SAN-BNA $139ai 3.5cpm

Old Dec 8, 2012, 10:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Once upon a time...

Pretty good CPM for San Diego. SAN-IAH-BNA-IAH-SAN = 3919 miles for $139 all in. Lots of availability starting January 9th through May. Same day return available.
Old Dec 8, 2012, 10:34 am

Programs: UA: Premier 1K AA: Executive Platinum
I love how it's available on all days when I can't AND on the days that I already have trips scheduled
Old Dec 8, 2012, 10:36 am
Original Poster

In 5 months of availability you can't find a date that works? No wonder you are Premier 1K!
Old Dec 8, 2012, 10:38 am

Programs: UA: Premier 1K AA: Executive Platinum
... And booked for 2/23 same-day turn. Thanks!
Old Dec 8, 2012, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
CLD-LAX-IAH-BNA and return available for $149.30, 2.95 cpm with 500-mile minimums. Requires a night stay in BNA. Can fly from CLD and return to SAN (or vice versa) on a few same day turns as well to bump the cpm down from 3.5 as well. Good find OP ^
Old Dec 8, 2012, 10:40 am

Programs: AA ExecPlat
Awesome fare; decent (not insane) routing too. Many same-day-turn dates available, might try to do a few back-to-back in Jan & Feb.
Old Dec 8, 2012, 11:01 am
Original Poster

Bonnaroo isn't til June... can anyone more familiar with Nashville give me a reason to go?
Old Dec 8, 2012, 11:40 am

Programs: AA, SWA, most hotel programs
Originally Posted by veeRob
Bonnaroo isn't til June... can anyone more familiar with Nashville give me a reason to go?
Even if you aren't into country music, downtown Nashville is a lot of fun. For one night, take a cab into the city (very close) and see the original Grand Ole Opry, have a beer at Tootsies Orchid Lounge (lots of stars still play there and it was the starting place of a lot of old stars like Patsy Cline, Willie Nelson, etc.) and eat somewhere along 2nd Street. Nashville is a pretty hopping little city!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.