Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA: BOS-LAS starting @ $173ai

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2012, 1:52 pm

Programs: AA PLATINUM
Originally Posted by AeroWesty
Are you booking this because it's a good CPM or because you need status for next year? I ask because there was some confusion in another thread this morning regarding when flights needed to be flown.

In searching fares in January, I'm finding loads of really good deals beginning the week after the Jan 5th weekend. Even the cheap fares to Hawaii have returned into the schedules.
For CPM
Old Dec 13, 2012, 1:58 pm

4.2˘ per mile in the middle of January, hmm, I think I'd pass on that for the moment and keep looking, especially if your time is better spent elsewhere rather than in front of the computer searching for cheap flights to save a few bucks. Everything needs perspective. But it's up to you. If you're also doing this for miles and have AA Gold or above, then you're earning RDM at 2.1˘ per mile which is fairly decent.
Old Dec 13, 2012, 2:03 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
are you doing the plt challenge per your prior thread?....if so, what are the details?

edit...now this thread, but post the detail....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.