AA: SEA-ORD-PEK $730 4.3 cpm in Jan

Subscribe
AA: SEA-ORD-PEK $730 4.3 cpm in Jan from AA.com
sample date: Jan 24-29
Book into Q class
SEA-JFK-ORD-PEK-ORD-SEA yield more miles 18000+ eqm ($40 more)
A UA match right now would be fantastic.

-RM
extending that trip to South India would be fantastic.
Quote: A UA match right now would be fantastic.

-RM
Several 3-5 day trips in JAN, FEB and MAR on UA for $750 per ITA but routes through SFO instead of ORD so not nearly as good a cpm
AA: NYC-PEK for $757ai
ITA is showing fares of $757 for AA: NYC-PEK in March and April. Routes through ORD for 14,580 miles, about 5.0 cpm.
Quote: extending that trip to South India would be fantastic.
and how do you propose to do that?
Quote: AA: SEA-ORD-PEK $730 4.3 cpm in Jan from AA.com
Book into Q class
  • Is there a minimum stay requirement for PEK?
  • Believe visa cost is $160, but not sure how long it is good for?
Quote:
You can avoid the visa fee if you connect onwards to another non-China destination. 24 hour transit PEK and 48 hour in PVG. It cannot be the return flight.
For Chinese visa, you need a letter "inviting" you to come to the country. Either from a tourist group or business, etc. But as someone mentioned above, you get 24 hrs visa-free entry to Beijing if connecting to a third country (48hrs for Shanghai).
Quote: For Chinese visa, you need a letter "inviting" you to come to the country. Either from a tourist group or business, etc. But as someone mentioned above, you get 24 hrs visa-free entry to Beijing if connecting to a third country (48hrs for Shanghai).
As for the invitation letter, you don't need it if you can provide your electronic ticket confirmation for your China bound flights.
Quote:
If you're a US Citizen it's $160 for a multi-entry visa good for one year. I was not asked for any letter of invitation nor do I believe I had to show proof of my return flight.
Ord pek run
Hi
Anyone has suggestions todo a max miles run on AA...

Depart ORD or nearby. ARR : PEK or PVD. Stay a few days and return.

Must be all AA metal, April 2013, flexible.

EXP and will use SWU.

Thanks
Quote: For Chinese visa, you need a letter "inviting" you to come to the country. Either from a tourist group or business, etc. But as someone mentioned above, you get 24 hrs visa-free entry to Beijing if connecting to a third country (48hrs for Shanghai).
This is completely false. Absolutely no letter is required.

Show up at the consulate, hand in your app with your photos and a copy of your itinerary showing your flights to China and they'll approve it. I paid for the rush service and it was ready in less than 2 hours at the SFO consulate.

-RM
No you don't need an invitation letter like you do for Russian visa. Just fill out the form, and hand it in with photo and fee, you are all set.

The visa free entries to PEK or PVG are conditional on producing an onward ticket to a third country.
Quote: AA: SEA-ORD-PEK $730 4.3 cpm in Jan from AA.com
Book into Q class
The second routing is a 5m charge for exceeding MPM