Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

AA: BOS-SJC $248 RT AI 4.13 cpm BIS (2.07 cpm with AATHX promo)

Old Nov 2, 2012, 7:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!

Route through DFW both ways. Decided to post at least one, normally kinda decent, MR currently available out of BOS that becomes a bit stronger with the new AATHX promo: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...ec-2012-a.html. I'm trying to post only 3.5 cpm and less now that the fares are generally better than during the summer.

Dates are mostly very late November up to December 14th to hit the promo dates; both Saturday and Sunday same day turns (although all day long affairs using a same plane turn at SJC) are available. No SJC-DFW redeye flight so most runs may require a night stay.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 10:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, AA GLD
Originally Posted by TheBOSman

Route through DFW both ways. Decided to post at least one, normally kinda decent, MR currently available out of BOS that becomes a bit stronger with the new AATHX promo: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...ec-2012-a.html. I'm trying to post only 3.5 cpm and less now that the fares are generally better than during the summer.

Dates are mostly very late November up to December 14th to hit the promo dates; both Saturday and Sunday same day turns (although all day long affairs using a same plane turn at SJC) are available. No SJC-DFW redeye flight so most runs may require a night stay.
SFO/SJC-EWR and SFO-BOS for similar prices
Old Nov 3, 2012, 4:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Platinum, Alaksa MVP 75K, Air Berlin Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC

As per usual, TheBOSman comes through again. Now find me some JFK/LGA MRs for 2013!
Old Nov 3, 2012, 4:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by weirdlyndon
As per usual, TheBOSman comes through again. Now find me some JFK/LGA MRs for 2013!
They will come, give them time . A lot of the BOS-XXX fares also are loaded for NYC-XXX. I'm not booking this for myself (I'm holding out for a better cpm and an airport with a lounge, spoiled I know ). Best I see right now is JFK-SFO-PSP $274 RT AI, 4.6 cpm. I'd hold out for something better certainly.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 5:06 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG PLT, Hyatt PLT, Hilton Silver
Very tempting. Might try for EXP with this. Thanks for the post!
Old Nov 4, 2012, 7:15 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond,UA 1k,SPG Platinum,AA Platinum
This is really great with AA double EQM/RDM promotion. Actually BOS is really a perfect place for MR even without the double promotion.

Old Nov 4, 2012, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pioneer988
This is really great with AA double EQM/RDM promotion. Actually BOS is really a perfect place for MR even without the double promotion.
It is good, but I sense things might get a little better before the end of the promo. We shall see of course! This fare is still available by the way.
Old Nov 6, 2012, 7:40 pm

Did better deals come up in last day?
Old Nov 6, 2012, 8:45 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG PLT, Hyatt PLT, Hilton Silver
This might be the best CPM for a MR on AA. Its only 6k miles but theres no redeye flights, which is nice.

LGA-DFW-HNL would be the other one to consider since its about 10k+ miles but same day turn and in total about 30hr back to LGA.
Old Nov 7, 2012, 2:49 am

but it's " o" class ticket. only 50% miles r qualified.

Old Nov 7, 2012, 8:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by zleijoe
but it's " o" class ticket. only 50% miles r qualified.
Are you crediting to another program? It will credit 100% to AAdvantage for EQMs:

http://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/ea...s/american.jsp
Old Nov 7, 2012, 3:38 pm

Programs: AAGold, SWA
will a mileage run and the AATHX code (double miles) stack with my 5% discount code? Sorry, I'm very new to this, but a visit to my friends in boston is too much to pass up if I can get 10k miles too!
Old Nov 7, 2012, 3:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by zakkthebear
will a mileage run and the AATHX code (double miles) stack with my 5% discount code? Sorry, I'm very new to this, but a visit to my friends in boston is too much to pass up if I can get 10k miles too!
Yes, they will play nice with each other. Come and visit!
Old Nov 7, 2012, 3:44 pm

They will come, give them time . A lot of the BOS-XXX fares also are loaded for NYC-XXX. I'm not booking this for myself (I'm holding out for a better cpm and an airport with a lounge, spoiled I know ). Best I see right now is JFK-SFO-PSP $274 RT AI, 4.6 cpm. I'd hold out for something better certainly.
I only see JFK-SFO-PSP one way, but PSP-DFW-LGA return, which brings CPM higher.
Old Nov 7, 2012, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BigRedBears
I only see JFK-SFO-PSP one way, but PSP-DFW-LGA return, which brings CPM higher.
That post was 5 days ago, the availability may have changed in the meantime unfortunately.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.