Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA/US/DL LGA-ORD-DUB $423ai r/t 4.8c/mi

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2012, 8:49 am

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by Adam1222
I successfully booked JFK-DUB, DUB-CDG (23h stop), CDG-JFK for $434 on delta.com (DL metal except DUB-CDG, which is AF with a DL codeshare. Was very tempted to do JFK-DUB, DUB-CDG (21 h stop), CDG-LIN (22 h stop), MXP-JFK for $480! (mix DL/AF/AZ)
Dates? Thanks
Old Jul 12, 2012, 9:09 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
I booked 11/22, 11/25, 11/26. But again, these are widely available on DL throughout September, October, and November.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 9:48 am

Programs: NW Gold and now Delta Gold
Almost twice as much ex-MSY but I had only a brief interval where I could search, as much of the day my internet service has been out. Getting close for ex-JFK at $522 but if I had a known low price to work with ex-JFK then I could go ahead and get to work attaching MSY to the itinerary. My service keeps going in or out or I wouldn't ask for help when such a large clue has been planted already by Adam's extremely helpful post. But if you would like to PM me with more details or hints, believe me, I'd be thrilled to listen.

P.S. Have it only down to $757 with CDG stop over ex-MSY. But, again, my service keeps going down and can't search. Bookable on DL.

Last edited by peachfront; Jul 12, 2012 at 10:08 am
Old Jul 12, 2012, 10:30 am

Programs: SPG Plat, AA GLD
Thanks, was able to book 2 tickets for 9/20 - 9/25 for only a few dollars more on DL non-stop.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 10:31 am

Location: New Orleans on a sabattical. My roots are in Los Angeles.
Programs: Chase Palladium, AMEX Plat, UA Plat, AA EXP, HH/SPG G, PC plat
Originally Posted by peachfront
Almost twice as much ex-MSY but I had only a brief interval where I could search, as much of the day my internet service has been out. Getting close for ex-JFK at $522 but if I had a known low price to work with ex-JFK then I could go ahead and get to work attaching MSY to the itinerary. My service keeps going in or out or I wouldn't ask for help when such a large clue has been planted already by Adam's extremely helpful post. But if you would like to PM me with more details or hints, believe me, I'd be thrilled to listen.

P.S. Have it only down to $757 with CDG stop over ex-MSY. But, again, my service keeps going down and can't search. Bookable on DL.
Being ex-MSY drives up the prices so much =(
Old Jul 12, 2012, 10:41 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Stops in CDG or elsewhere must be under 24 hours. ITA matrix is your friend.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 10:42 am

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
UGH - having trouble doing a weekend on AA.
ITA had availability with Fri outbound and Sun return in October in the $575 range. Couldn't replicate it on any OTA but was able to do it on AA.com for during the week, just not the weekend.

Same thing happened to me earlier in the week - could find a trip on ITA that seemed drop 1/2 of the YR on AA (using a mixed AA/BA itinerary) but then couldn't book it anywhere. At least this time I saw it on AA.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 11:43 am

Programs: DL: Gold
I successfully booked JFK-DUB, DUB-CDG (23h stop), CDG-JFK for $434 on delta.com (DL metal except DUB-CDG, which is AF with a DL codeshare. Was very tempted to do JFK-DUB, DUB-CDG (21 h stop), CDG-LIN (22 h stop), MXP-JFK for $480! (mix DL/AF/AZ)
Purchased the same for December for $434...thanks!
Old Jul 12, 2012, 12:12 pm

Well, it isn't my friend. It took almost 2 minutes just now to log into flyertalk. I can no longer use Keanu at this location. I never get a result. The page just never loads. It simply times out. I didn't want to get too explicit but that's why I asked for a clue by PM or if it's OK to discuss out loud in the thread, that's fine too as far as I'm concerned. I already understood the stopover needs to be less than 24 hours from the hint but I guess it's OK to be more explicit about that stuff? I don't normally just ask for a plug in but I'm not sure what else to do. At this time I am simply not getting fast enough service to spend a lot of time re-doing something already accomplished. Am always happy to help out when I am able to do so. So if anyone wants to PM me with an actual itinerary, it would be most appreciated. If not, not. But there is no use saying that I can run my own search, as I would have already done so and never asked the question if I was able to do so.

Stops in CDG or elsewhere must be under 24 hours. ITA matrix is your friend.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 12:13 pm

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I suspect there's something but I just can't get there from here since I can't load pages very well right now. My internet service is just not working very fast or efficiently.

I was starting to work on this yesterday and then had to give up because I was down pretty much the entire day. I'm not ready to say 10 minutes of searching and throw in the towel. :-)

We've had a lot of wind, and for some reason Verizon and AT&T, the two services available to my neighborhood, are always perplexed and amazed when the wind blows...

Originally Posted by rizwank
Being ex-MSY drives up the prices so much =(
Old Jul 12, 2012, 12:49 pm

Programs: Relais & Châteaux
Originally Posted by BigRedBears
Only found LGA-RDU-LHR-DUB for $214 o/w. With 500 miles minimums that's 4.39c/m
I can't find this! Would love to book this, but can anyone help me? which date? which website?
Old Jul 12, 2012, 1:18 pm

Programs: DL Platinum
Originally Posted by mogensglistrup
I can't find this! Would love to book this, but can anyone help me? which date? which website?
I couldn't find this either using ITA Multi...
Old Jul 12, 2012, 1:25 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Originally Posted by mlavelle3
I couldn't find this either using ITA Multi...
I've found the fares simply using the US Airways website. There looks to be plenty of availability from BOS/JFK/EWR to DUB.

Now if I could find a decent fare from PHX...
Old Jul 12, 2012, 1:55 pm

Programs: AA Exp
Originally Posted by aztimm
I've found the fares simply using the US Airways website. There looks to be plenty of availability from BOS/JFK/EWR to DUB.

Now if I could find a decent fare from PHX...
It's easy to find a return flight for little over $ 400 at the US Airways website. Can't find any one way flights for around $ 200 though.

Can you possibly provide a sample date and route?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 2:08 pm

Sweet deal. Thanks OP.
Snagged two tickets for $387 out of NYC on DL. Dates: 11/21-11/26.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.