Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Uber to DTW

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2015, 11:00 am
Original Poster

Uber to DTW

Greetings...has anyone had any recent experiences using Uber to get to DTW on a Sunday? I'm traveling to the Detroit suburbs for a Friday meeting (client picking me up at DTW) and then spending the weekend with family. As with any visit to my family, there are complications that now require me to get to DTW on my own Sunday afternoon...I'll be traveling from the Royal Oak area. I've looked at car rental and Metro Cars but wanted to see if anyone had experience with Uber...thanks!
Old Mar 26, 2015, 6:25 am

Programs: Delta Kryptonium
I live in Birmingham (close to Royal Oak) and have used a woman for the last five years to drive me to & from DTW. She charges $50 & that includes the tip. She is always prompt & very pleasant. PM me if you'd like her name & number.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 3:28 am

Programs: DL exDM MM
Originally Posted by East Coast Wing
Greetings...has anyone had any recent experiences using Uber to get to DTW on a Sunday? I'm traveling to the Detroit suburbs for a Friday meeting (client picking me up at DTW) and then spending the weekend with family. As with any visit to my family, there are complications that now require me to get to DTW on my own Sunday afternoon...I'll be traveling from the Royal Oak area. I've looked at car rental and Metro Cars but wanted to see if anyone had experience with Uber...thanks!
Good luck getting a response. I posted similar questions for other cities and got nothing. The problem is that those who use Uber in DTW don't browse this thread...

I am trying to get FT to start an Uber thread. Go here and weigh-in:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkb...flyertalk.html
Old Apr 27, 2015, 10:27 am

Programs: QR Gold/Gulf Air Gold/UA Gold
I took Uber from Canton to DTW on April 4th. It was smooth and no issues. The Uber driver was Dennis, and his jeep was newer and comfortable. Total price was under $13.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.