Search

Bag check for Indians game

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2014, 6:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Landry's President's Club, Marriott Silver, Awesomeness EXPLT
Bag check for Indians game

I'm at a wedding this weekend just outside of CLE and taking Greyhound to ERI Sunday afternoon. I was hoping to catch the Indians game Sunday afternoon but have no place to stash my bags. I know this is a long shot but is there anyone who has an idea where I could do this near the Jake? I'm getting dropped off by a friend DT so leaving it in a car isn't an option.
Cheers
Howie
Old Aug 22, 2014, 1:20 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Bonvoy Gold, SkyMiles Dirt
Two Options:

-Amtrak Station has a Bag Storage facility (http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/Conten..._Page&code=CLE

-Go to a nearby (nicer) hotel and leave your bags with the bell staff, and don't forget to tip before.
Old Aug 22, 2014, 4:35 pm

Programs: UA
The CLE Bike Rack is a public facility just down the street from Progressive Field. There is an attendant from 10am - 6pm on Sundays, and they have lockers available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you know any passholders, they would have 24/7 access.

http://www.clevelandbikerack.com/about-us

Last edited by andol469; Aug 22, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.