Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MSP Airport

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2013, 3:25 pm
Original Poster

MSP Airport

I have a 3.5 hour layover in the Minneapolis airport. I have never been to this airport. Any recommendations on what to do for that amount of time? Decent bars to watch sports? It will be inbetween a flight from Seattle, WA to Heathrow London.
Old Sep 3, 2013, 7:54 pm

Programs: Delta Skymile DM, Marriott Platinum, PC Gold, Avis Chairman's Club, National EE
My home airport. There are a number of decent bars to watch sports, pretty much one in each concourse. The best food (in my opinion) is at Ikes. Its not cheap, but it does rival many non-airport upper end restaurants.

Originally Posted by KellyeK
I have a 3.5 hour layover in the Minneapolis airport. I have never been to this airport. Any recommendations on what to do for that amount of time? Decent bars to watch sports? It will be inbetween a flight from Seattle, WA to Heathrow London.
Old Sep 3, 2013, 7:55 pm

Programs: Delta Skymile DM, Marriott Platinum, PC Gold, Avis Chairman's Club, National EE
You also have the option of hopping light rail and hitting the Mall of America if you have an interest. May depend what time of day and if your flight gets in early or late and if you have Pre-Check available.

Originally Posted by Teamstone
My home airport. There are a number of decent bars to watch sports, pretty much one in each concourse. The best food (in my opinion) is at Ikes. Its not cheap, but it does rival many non-airport upper end restaurants.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 1:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, DL Silver Medallion, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Teamstone
I'm coming late to this party, but I have to second Ike's. Best food I've ever had in an airport and a fantastic beer selection with great local crafts.
Old Oct 20, 2016, 7:29 pm

Programs: Delta, United, AA and BA/Marriott
I third that opinion of Ike's.
Old Oct 20, 2016, 7:41 pm

Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
Ike's is a Great Airport restaurant

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.