Town Car Service recomendations please

Subscribe
Nothing fancy, just a looking for a good, clean, reliable firm for car service from ORD to Chicago center near Magnifencent Mile.

Always have fab recomendations on here for everywhere else we've travelled to so I know you guys won't let me down
Quote: Nothing fancy, just a looking for a good, clean, reliable firm for car service from ORD to Chicago center near Magnifencent Mile.

Always have fab recomendations on here for everywhere else we've travelled to so I know you guys won't let me down
Once upon a time, I regularly used Smart Cars, though these days I stick to cabs.

Unless you pay extra to have the driver meet you within the terminal, ORD generally requires car services to remain in a holding pen until your flight lands & you contact the driver. This can result in some delays in the car's arrival, particularly if you're at a nearby gate with no checked luggage. If I'm only traveling with carry-on luggage, 4 out of 5 times it's faster to catch a cab than wait for the car service to arrive. (The exception is times when there are long cab lines. In my experience, those are most likely late at night when a lot of flights have been canceled/delayed.)
go with UBER . https://www.uber.com/cities/chicago/
So Uber would be $75. Thanks for the recommendation.

Do you know how much a taxi would cost?
We will be landing mid afternoon and will have at least 2 suitcases and carry on. Hence I thought it might be better to prebook.
Quote: So Uber would be $75. Thanks for the recommendation.

Do you know how much a taxi would cost?
We will be landing mid afternoon and will have at least 2 suitcases and carry on. Hence I thought it might be better to prebook.
About $45 or 50 for a cab. Two suitcases + a carry-on are no problem for Chicago cabs. Traditional sedans (the majority of cabs here) have very deep trunks.

Edited to add: Chicago cab fare estimating tool
Quote: About $45 or 50 for a cab. Two suitcases + a carry-on are no problem for Chicago cabs. Traditional sedans (the majority of cabs here) have very deep trunks.

Edited to add: Chicago cab fare estimating tool
Many Thanks! Cab it is I think.