Is the MSP Chick-Fil-A open yet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is the MSP Chick-Fil-A open yet?

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2012, 10:54 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by dcline414
Also, let's keep the OP's valid question (whether Chick-Fil-A is open at MSP yet) from being moved to OMNI. We all have some social/political position, but let's just agree that it doen't involve the OP's consumption of a chicken sandwich at MSP.
Thank you!

Should anyone care to discuss the social/political leanings of those in charge at Chick-fil-a, there's already an existing OMNI P/R thread.
Old May 4, 2012, 11:30 am
Original Poster

What are the prerequisites for posting in OMNI? I can't even look at that Chick-Fil-A thread.
Old May 4, 2012, 12:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by nukchebi0
What are the prerequisites for posting in OMNI? I can't even look at that Chick-Fil-A thread.
To view or post in OMNI, you must be an FT member for at least 180 days, and must have at least 180 posts.
Old May 4, 2012, 1:28 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Hilton Gold
To answer the original question, I saw a tweet from MSP airport that said it will open in May.

Here is the tweet:

@mspairport:
This May. Check back for details. @brettj72: @mspairport when will the chick-fil-a open up?
Old May 4, 2012, 3:18 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Prem Exec
Originally Posted by pbarnette
I have to laugh when someone from Minnesota criticizes the food offerings from anywhere. Maybe Chick-Fil-A should serve hot dish to appease the locals?
Ooh, a stereotype (and so original, at that)!

Stay classy.
Old May 4, 2012, 4:03 pm

Programs: UA, DL, B6, WN
Originally Posted by kipper
To view or post in OMNI, you must be an FT member for at least 180 days, and must have at least 180 posts.
Aha, thanks! I thought the threshold was 90 or a 100 points before; when I originally hit that I was puzzled about how to view the forum. I don't think that information is publicly available / made visible.
Old May 5, 2012, 10:44 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Exclamation Thread Alert

As this thread has nothing to do with Delta Air Lines or the SkyMiles frequent flier loyalty program, the new home for this discussion is now the Midwest forum.

Regards,

Canarsie
Co-moderator, Delta SkyMiles forum
Old May 6, 2012, 12:32 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the information above.

Originally Posted by Canarsie
As this thread has nothing to do with Delta Air Lines or the SkyMiles frequent flier loyalty program, the new home for this discussion is now the Midwest forum.

Regards,

Canarsie
Lol, what? Which other airline would have me connecting through MSP and which other forum would be more populated with people who have connected through MSP in the past week?
Old May 6, 2012, 12:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Delta Kryptonium Medallion, National Executive
Originally Posted by Canarsie

Regards,

Canarsie
Originally Posted by nukchebi0
Thanks for the information above.

Lol, what? Which other airline would have me connecting through MSP and which other forum would be more populated with people who have connected through MSP in the past week?
Using that same logic, all of the threads in the DL forum that are discussing the new ATL F terminal should also be moved. Just because ATL is DL's fortress hub, doesn't mean it's the only airline flying there. Besides, those pictures have nothing to do with the DL loyalty program and aren't specific to DL.

Frankly, I don't have a problem with the OP's question about the MSP CFA being posted in the DL forum. My issue is with how selectively this judgment is applied.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 2:02 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Plat. Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat. Hilton Plat. US Airways, Starwood Gold, Avis Pres
well, it's open and I went yesterday for lunch. they had FREE lunch from 12-1pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.