Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Midwest
Reload this Page >

Is there a Bank of America ATM in the United terminal at ORD?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is there a Bank of America ATM in the United terminal at ORD?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2010, 7:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Prem, DL Plat, CO Plat, Torrid Diva,Rascal House (free cookies!), TWA Ambassador 183506503
Question Is there a Bank of America ATM in the United terminal at ORD?

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if there is a Bank of America ATM inside the UA terminal at Ohare? Even better would be one that takes deposits, but I'll settle for an ATM. Thanks for any assistance....
Old Nov 1, 2010, 8:08 pm

Programs: Lifetime Marriott Titanium Elite, Formerly UA 1K and Hertz President's Circle
Yes, there is. I can't remember if it's straight ahead when you come through security in terminal #1 or when you reach the second floor after riding the escalator up to Concourse C. There's also one in baggage claim to the right of the security exit when you come up the escalator and walk out the security exit.

If memory serves:

Terminal #1, B concourse directly ahead when exiting security from the priority security lane that's across from the last curbside drop off . I think there are Bank of America and Harris Bank ATMs side by side.

C concourse directly ahead when you reach the top of the underground escalators into terminal C. This may only be a Harris Bank ATM. Come to think of it, I think I've seen a Bank of America ATM in this concourse.

Baggage claim to the right after exiting security after the ride up the escalator from the concourse B/C underground area.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 8:10 pm

Programs: United Premier, Hilton HHonors
According to my Gate Guru ap (which has never steered me wrong), there is one at C18, and one near baggage.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 8:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
BofA ATM is for sure available just outside the UA customer service counter in C concourse, which, as RhoadWarrier correctly explained, at the top of the escalator from the underground. And yes, that is beside a Harris Bank ATM, AFAIK. Don't recall ever seeing one in B concourse (but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist). The other place I know I've seen one, while not inside the terminal, is just outside of the entrance to the O'Hare El station, against a side wall, which is right next to a Chase ATM.

I don't think most of the ATM's that are in places like airports (or convenience stores, for that matter) have deposit capabilities. The only place I know I've seen this is the BofA machines in CLT. I'm almost certain the ones at O'Hare I've seen don't do deposits.
Old Mar 12, 2017, 11:37 pm

Programs: NW Gold->CO->UA->DL PM
Originally Posted by emcampbe
I don't think most of the ATM's that are in places like airports (or convenience stores, for that matter) have deposit capabilities. The only place I know I've seen this is the BofA machines in CLT. I'm almost certain the ones at O'Hare I've seen don't do deposits.
Huh? AFAIK unless I'm not remembering, I've never seen a BofA ATM at an airport (OAK, LAX come to mind, both airside and not) that didn't take deposits, though I've never tried the ones at ORD...
Old Mar 15, 2017, 12:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Not ORD specific, but I've tried doing deposits at airport ATMs & they didn't have that capability (one was at GRR, since this is the Midwest forum). I could do a withdrawal, but not a deposit. One time I really needed the deposit to post that day, so when I landed in another city I had to search for a branch and spend $$ on a taxi to take me to the branch ATM vs. going straight to my hotel.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.