Wiki Posts
Search

MKE Parking

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2010, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NWA, UA Silver. Hilton Diamond
MKE Parking

I looked through many pages and didnt come across anything current on parking. I know that they charge quite a bit to park even in the economy lot. I have friends of mine that live in New Berlin, but not exactly that close to the airport. I was looking at prices for taxi's from there to the airport and it seems somewhat comparable to parking offsite.

Any suggestions? Ill be needing to park july 6-10. Going to vegas for my 30th bday. Id rather save some money on parking to spend in the machines or on some good food.

Any help appreciated.
Old Jul 1, 2010, 1:46 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, UAMP
Remote/Super Saver lot is $5/day, its off Howell where the cargo trucks go, busses go through the lot picking up people and then drop you off, last time I got picked up almost right away as the driver saw me looking around and basically followed me, it was super packed as it took me a good 5min of wandering the lot. $5 is super cheap from what I have seen anywhere, Madison's econ lot is $6/day.

Last edited by davef139; Jul 1, 2010 at 1:52 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.