Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NW And DL Together on E.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2009, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Ex DL-DM. MM. TWA-Aviator Plat. HHonors-DVIP, MR-Gold. Nat-Emerald. Avis Chairmn.
NW And DL Together on E.

This is only roundabout related to Midwest, but I consider this board to be about all things MKE, so I went through E-concourse today on my way to TPA. Here is how it shapes up:

*Sky Club is up and operating. Let's hope the tacky signage at the door is temporary. It looks that way.
* Sky Club staff were very happy to have the new uniforms. They look nice and crisp. The NW provisioning still holds. Wireless is changed over to where you just enter your Sky Club membership number, no code word. This was true for the Sky Club in Atlanta as well.
* Original DL is using gates 68 & 69. It appears the same workers from C Concourse are working the DL flights. Provisioning is Original DL on the planes.
* Signage is all Delta. Red Carpets are gone. Breezeway carpets are up and running. Everything blends now. No big, contrasting Red to jump out at you.
* Agents and FAs seem to like the new unis as well. "Love that new uniform smell!" one told me.
* An Airbus 320 RON on the south pad by the utility garage. They tugged it to E-65 in about 5 minutes after the early DTW departure.
* I did not see the ticketing area, so I can't comment on that.

It was kinda sad to see NW all but gone. There were only hints of it, here and there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.