What's different with the cookies?

Old Jul 13, 2010, 8:43 pm
Original Poster

What's different with the cookies?

On my SAN-MKE trip last week, cookies were served towards the end of the flight. When I bit into the first one, it had a very different taste from the cookies served on past Midwest flights. The cookies weren't bad, but they definately tasted...different. I can't exactly put my finger on what changed but they tasted somewhat bland.

Has something changed with the cookie receipe in recent months?

On the plus side, the cookies were warm!
Old Jul 14, 2010, 6:48 am

Can't say I've noticed a difference, but I'm on a lot of RJ's where the cookies are cold. So when I get a warm one, THAT'S the difference I notice.

This may be something already known by others, but the E190's with the "new" seating (2x2 in front, not the old 2x1 US Airways layout) have had ovens. So hopefully when the E190's are converted over to the standard Frontier layout, ovens will be part of that and the cold cookie will *only* be on the RJ's.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.