Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Options for Calling US from Dubai

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Options for Calling US from Dubai

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2008, 8:30 am

Originally Posted by Max Powers
I am in the Dubai airport now and can't seem to dial out on my calling card. I got two separate numbers, but neither one seems to work. Anyone know if either of these formats should work here?

000-0404-4026

800-0441-0036
Perhaps too late to help you, but usually when you are dialing a "country code" (the 000 or 800 in your numbers), you would not dial a 0 in front of the area code (4 for Dubai).

So 04.123.4567 if you are dialing locally. but +971.4.123.4567 if you are not.
Old May 26, 2008, 8:41 am

Witopia PersonnalVPN

Hello,

I use Witopia personnalVPN to call with Skype and to access censored contents when I am in Dubai or in China.

It works very good and is very easy to use.

You can download it from the URL="http://www.witopia.personnalvpn.helpnote.net/"]Witopia personnalVPN Homepage[/URL].

Contact me by email if you need more informations : [email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.