Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

King Hussein Bridge during Eid?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2016, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alas, the Gravy Train Hath Ended...just happy to be an OW Sapphire and a ST Ivory...whatever

Howdy everyone,

Is the King Hussein bridge from Jordan to Isreal open tomorrow (11 Sept)? I see that everyone is declaring that Monday (12 Sept) is the Eid holiday, but people here are telling me that tomorrow is the holiday.

Regardless, is the bridge open during Eid? A non-official website says no, but another one says yes. I just want to know so that I can better plan my days in Jordan better. Thanks!
Old Sep 12, 2016, 2:47 am

While it might be too late for the OP, for reference the King Hussein Bridge between Israel and Jordan (for passengers) is only closed during Yom Kippur and Eid Al Hijra, none of which are this week.

The official website is http://www.iaa.gov.il/en-us/borders/...s/default.aspx and they would normally post an update few days before as it would normally close earlier during holidays.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.