Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

From Abu Dhabi central bus station to yas island for Formula 1.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2016, 3:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: skyawards| miles and more|A3

Hello am planning to visit Abu Dhabi for the Formula 1 in 3 months. Am planning to stay in dubai so i have to take the bus 100 from Dubai to A.D every day. So my questions are: i saw on internet that there are buses 170 180 190 and 195 that takes you to the circuit. Where does these buses stop? is the bus stop near the central bus station in A.D? and also where can i issue the smart card "halifat" for the buses? do they issue it also at the central bus station? and finaly if you know the last bus from Yas to A.D what time is it because i will stay for the after race music party on sunday.

Am asking all these questions because last year i used to take a taxi and 150 dirhams every day wasn't a cheap option.

Thank you very much for your time.
Old Aug 20, 2016, 4:18 am

Someone's already asked the same question and had it answered on the Abu Dhabi forum. Maybe you could travel together ?
Old Aug 20, 2016, 4:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: skyawards| miles and more|A3
Originally Posted by muscat
Someone's already asked the same question and had it answered on the Abu Dhabi forum. Maybe you could travel together ?
i guess you mean trip advisor right? am the same. i just needed more infos.
Old Aug 30, 2016, 5:49 am

Programs: Aer Club Concierge, Emirates Gold
The buses stop right outside the track. It is however complete mayhem after the race with little or no organisation. Plenty of taxi drivers trying to scam you for large fairs back into the city too.

I got an Uber from one of the hotels and it was reasonable, but traffic is very bad around there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.