Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Best Restaurant(s) With Views of Dubai Fountains

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2016, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

Hi, I have a pretty simple question.
What are the best restaurants with great views of the Dubai Fountains?
Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 1:13 pm

Programs: BA Gold/OWE
What food do you like ? Do you need alcohol ? Budget ?

This is a good summary & discussion: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTo..._of_Dubai.html although there have a couple of additions over the last year or so.

Also: http://www.timeoutdubai.com/gallery/...-fountain-view

Lunch or dinner ? There are a couple of fountain shows at lunchtime but the experience is better after dark.

When are you coming ? The weather will determine whether it's comfortable to sit outside, especially in the evening, although many terraces are air conditioned.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 6:10 am

Programs: QR Gold/Gulf Air Gold/UA Gold
I always enjoyed the TGI Friday's balcony.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sharp5flat9
What food do you like ? Do you need alcohol ? Budget ?

This is a good summary & discussion: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTo..._of_Dubai.html although there have a couple of additions over the last year or so.

Also: http://www.timeoutdubai.com/gallery/...-fountain-view

Lunch or dinner ? There are a couple of fountain shows at lunchtime but the experience is better after dark.

When are you coming ? The weather will determine whether it's comfortable to sit outside, especially in the evening, although many terraces are air conditioned.
Thanks sharp5flat9 for the info.
I am looking for a nice restaurant for dinner (serving alcohol) with an amazing view of the Dubai Fountains.
Is Mango Tree it?

Originally Posted by westmideast
I always enjoyed the TGI Friday's balcony.
Thanks westmideast.
Unfortunately I am looking for a nice/special experience/restaurant and TGI Friday does not really fit the bill.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 9:22 am

Programs: BA Gold/OWE
>> Is Mango Tree it?
If you like Thai food. Make sure to book in advance and ask for a table outside on the terrace if the weather is amenable; it will be air-conditioned.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 11:10 am

Programs: AA PLT Pro, EY Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Rivington Grill has really great food and amazing views of the fountain but you have to request to sit outside on the patio when you book!
Old Apr 17, 2016, 12:28 am

Programs: EK, AA, DL, UA, SPG, HGP, Amex
Rivington Grill has solid food with nice views. Bice Mare has very nice italian food (seafood theme) and same views as Rivington.

The best views of the fountains, in my opinion, are from Armani/Amal in the Burj Khalifa. Excellent modern Indian Cuisine. It's on the 3rd floor and set a bit back, so you get fuller, more expansive views of the fountains. Ask for table outside (might need to insist).
Old Jan 16, 2018, 2:35 am

the best thing to do is look for restaurants in the Dubai mall, souk al Bahar, boulevard - which is basically downtown
maybe this can help - dubaiday.com/restaurants/restaurants-in-downtown-dubai

I know of tolosa, social house, serafina, dennys, five guys. Make sure you call them just to be sure! Chhers!
Old Jan 17, 2018, 12:48 am

In my experience, The Atlantic in Souk al Bahar has the best view of the fountains, as long as you're not under a particularly tight budget. Make sure you go in the evening, not when it is still bright.

Request a table outside, right on the balcony edge. It is basically an all-enveloping 180 degree view of the fountains. Been there lots of times and it still gives me a thrill.

The restaurant is predominantly seafood so bear that in mind. Also, wear an extra layer as it feels surprisingly chilly after a while.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.