Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Paris to DXB- Best redemption?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2015, 6:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Delta Plat, AA Gold, Avis PresClub

Hello All,
What is the best way to get from Paris to DXB for a family of 4 in Biz/First? I have about 700k AA miles, 300k chase points and 300k AMEX points and 120k United miles, and 100k Delta miles. I know I can use AA to fly Etihad to AUH 30/40k in biz/first, and Delta to Fly Air France to DXB for 42.5k in Biz. I would really like to fly on Emirates, but it looks like its about 85k miles in First, for a 7 hour flight…. Or is there a better transfer or redemption out there? Im looking at the end of May, and the rest of my flights around Europe work out great, just seeing if there is something better than what I mentioned.
Thanks!
Old Aug 11, 2015, 7:46 am

Programs: AA PLT Pro, EY Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
In my experience, using AA miles on Etihad has always worked out to be the best. Most likely you'll need to do 2 in first/2 in biz...
Old Aug 30, 2015, 11:34 pm

What about using AA miles for Qatar Airways via Doha? I believe Paris to Doha is one of their A380 routes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.